Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia: This is Not The Maidana Who Alexander Beat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander a ok fighter, who lost to Bradley, who lost to Pac, but beat Marquez, but Marquez knocked out, who Mayweather beat up for 12 rounds.........I can keep going....

Comment

The only thing Maidana needed to do in camp is work on his stamina. He gets fatigued mid fight. If he can't keep the pace and keep the energy up, it's hopeless. That said, it's hopeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Uklad View Post
        Yes, this is the new ARIZA SHAKEMANIA Monster Maidana.!!
        So now ariza can beat usada? I mean for the love of god make up your mind..if they test it's bad if they don't test it's bad..people will always find some stupidity to blab about. Floyd and his team of lawyers had a court date, had every chance in the world to unearth anything at all fishy about ariza and pacquaio and clearly after spending millions upon millions of dollars didn't. He manned up and made an apology to both men. Yet the fans will continue to act like that never happened. If a mofo is guilty then yes, it's ok. Yet none of these guys has every failed a test any test but they are all doping...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          Alexander a ok fighter, who lost to Bradley, who lost to Pac, but beat Marquez, but Marquez knocked out, who Mayweather beat up for 12 rounds.........I can keep going....
          Don't bother.

Comment

If Maidana goes Super-Cotto against Floyd and doesn't gas out in the last 4 rounds, he has a chance..

Comment

I've Been Saying The Same Thing

Alexander, Khan...they don't want THIS Maidana. Boner just found this out and Floyd is about to find the same thing out.

Comment

Garcia's fighter's are not slick technicians, so Maidana is the same. He's still the same come forward brawler that Alexander beat up every round.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                  LAS VEGAS --- Floyd Mayweather is a bigger and better boxer than Devon Alexander, who gave Marcos Maidana fits in a 2012 decision loss.

Mayweather has said he can possibly stay in the pocket and keep the fight in the center of the ring against Maidana on Saturday night at the MGM Grand on Showtime PPV.
                  [Click Here To Read More]
                  Ive been telling people that for months, Garcia. Ignorant fans like to regurgitate nonsense they hear instead of learning the sport and thinking for themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
                    Garcia's fighter's are not slick technicians, so Maidana is the same. He's still the same come forward brawler that Alexander beat up every round.
                    Some of youse boneheads never will get it will you?

Comment

Ok GARCIA,this is not the MAIDANA took a terrible beating from ALEXANDER ? Well,let me tell you that FLOYD JR. is not ALEXANDER.....,therefore the result doesn't change:
                      ANOTHER MISSMATCH 12 ROUNDS to 0 ROUND!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X