Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Berto-Ortiz,why do people act like Ortiz dominated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
    he got beat up larry. He was holding on for dear life. The first 6 rounds were close because he scored two knockdowns of his own. After that he went into clinch mode.

There mere fact he lost to Ortiz speaks volumes, bro.
    Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

Originally posted by howdy potna View Post
      Funny how Andre Berto is a cheat yet you still support him.
      Last i checked he was innocent and Vada said it was just a contamination

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
        Innocent, yet they cancelled his fight? Why cancel the fight of an innocent man?

Drugs in his system = drug cheat. But we all know why you support him.

Comment

Contamination only works when its for Morales get it through your head Larry.

Comment

He was dominated, it was a clear victory for Ortiz and that should tell you everything you need to know about Berto.

Comment

It was a close fight in which both got dropped hard and both took huge shots,sure Berto lost but he in no way was dominated
              [Bum ass] Floyd fights guys coming off impressive wins or kos[/Larry]

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                [Bum ass] Floyd fights guys coming off impressive wins or kos[/Larry]
                Damn TS is getting exposed left and right. Tailed tucked and everything.

Comment

Berto landed some big shots but he faded late. Not the first time that he gased out. Bertos a skillful fighter but hes always all wound up tight in the ring. He cant relax. Thats mentally draining when your in the ring. This same flaw ruined Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

He lost clearly though. Ortiz was ripping him the 2nd half of the fight. Berto did nothing in rounds 7-12 really.

I still think Berto is good enough to beat Guerrero though. He's quicker, stronger, and Guerrero doesn't have the pop at 147 to keep Berto off of him.

Comment

Ortiz won a clear decision 8-4 or 9-3, not complete domination, but he was in control of the bout. I really can't pick between Guerrero and Berto, two very overrated fighters in my book.

Comment

Working...
                      X