Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hernandez vs. Afolabi 12/6: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hernandez vs. Afolabi 12/6: who will win?

Sauerland and K2 have reached an agreement, the fight will happen on December 6 in Germany. Good fight.
    Hernandez KO-TKO
    0.00%
    Hernandez Decision
    42.86%
    Afolabi KO-TKO
    14.29%
    Afolabi Decision
    42.86%

The poll is expired.

You'd have to imagine the Cuban Hernandez has seen Afolabi's backfoot style many times before. Hernandez via decision.

Good luck to Ola though, would be a huge victory.

Comment

Ola has given us great fights, but he was given 3 darn chances and I don't care it was in Germany, he should've figured a way to beat Huck.

This one will be only worse, because Hernandez is very talented and skilled and will thoroughly outbox, but, but I will pick Afolabi because after all is said and done I like the guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        Ola has given us great fights, but he was given 3 darn chances and I don't care it was in Germany, he should've figured a way to beat Huck.

This one will be only worse, because Hernandez is very talented and skilled and will thoroughly outbox, but, but I will pick Afolabi because after all is said and done I like the guy.
        I don't necessarily think so. Huck may not be as talented and skilled as Hernandez, but he's much more solid and aggressive. To me, Hernandez has never looked too firm on his legs. Also, his best wins are highly disputable. Afolabi winning wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Comment

Afolabi certainly has a puncher's chance.

I hope he can get involved in the mix with Cleverly & Bellew too. I'm not sure how popular he is over here though.

Comment

Working...
          X