No announcement yet.

Anybody else think Cotto would deck GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SeekDaGreat View Post
    Yes, I have Cotto bewildering GGG. Always have. GGG hasn't faced anyone on Cotto's level. AND if GGG wins, then I was wrong and he THEN earns my respect.
    Cotto gets dismantled in horrific fashion.. Ggg is all wrong for cotto..

I give cotto a much better chance vs canelo

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      Almost every single KD in the Martinez fight was a push or behind the head shot. None of those knockdowns were from flush punches
      Ok, but cotto still beat his ass... All I'm sayng is that cotto isn't a true middleweight and will show it if he ever fights ggg

Comment

Where is this myth that Martinez was shot coming from, all of you thought he was gonna wreck Cotto before

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          Almost every single KD in the Martinez fight was a push or behind the head shot. None of those knockdowns were from flush punches
          You're bugging!!! Go watch the fight over. The first and third kd's were legit!

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
            Where is this myth that Martinez was shot coming from, all of you thought he was gonna wreck Cotto before
            I said before the fight,,, if the serg that fought Chavez shows up, he stops cotto but if it's the one vs Murray then cotto would beat him with superior skill and technique..
            Check my post history

Comment

Lol I know right...... They was also slaying Sergio for ducking GGG and picking on little Miguel Cotto. Now look at them.......

Comment

Might have something to do with him being 40, inactive, coming off 2 knee surgeries, and arguably having lost his previous fight to average ass Martin Murray a year and a half earlier.

Comment

It's easy for Cotto fans to confidently say they think Cotto would beat him because they know there is no way in hell Cotto would ever step in the ring with him.

Comment

The Cotto fans sound disturbingly like the Floyd fanboys on this one. He definitely wins but here's an endless list of excuses for why he doesn't have to prove it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                      Lol I know right...... They was also slaying Sergio for ducking GGG and picking on little Miguel Cotto. Now look at them.......
                      So what? Does that somehow mean Martinez wasn't well past his best days? It was a cherry pick gone horribly wrong. I don't most of us realized how past it Sergio was.

Comment

Working...
                      X