Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quickest "street legal" car in the world....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
      Pretty bad ass.

The cars in Drag Week drive to 5 different tracks over the span of a week covering over 1000 miles.

Can this Supra claim the same?

Comment

Still don't like American vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          Still don't like American vehicles

I'm waiting on that rich uncle to croak so I can get me an UR Lambo.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

I'm waiting on that rich uncle to croak so I can get me an UR Lambo.
            I got ya Pea Serious note I think last year Volkswagen won the award for their twin charged motor in the Polo GTI's.

I respect american cars but it's not my taste; my buddy has a sick Cobra (2004 I think? It's supercharged.) it makes power but I just can't do it.

Btw the R is close to be up and running, my sig is the last time I drove it

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I got ya Pea Serious note I think last year Volkswagen won the award for their twin charged motor in the Polo GTI's.

I respect american cars but it's not my taste; my buddy has a sick Cobra (2004 I think? It's supercharged.) it makes power but I just can't do it.

Btw the R is close to be up and running, my sig is the last time I drove it
              Looks good, bud. Be cool see to see what she'll do once you're done with the build.

I have to live vicariously through others these days, since the fastest car I own is a fucking Camry.
              Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-18-2014, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I picture Pea's Camry sounding a lot like this one

Comment

Pretty bad ass.

The cars in Drag Week drive to 5 different tracks over the span of a week covering over 1000 miles.

Can this Supra claim the same?
                  Of course not, neither was the OP. In fact, isn't Drag week all 10 second +cars only.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                    Of course not, neither was the OP. In fact, isn't Drag week all 10 second +cars only.

I don't think you understand, don't know how this event works.

These cars, even the Unlimited Class, have to drive to all five tracks under their own power.

No trailers.

They make a pass, then drive 200+miles to the next track.

That's why I asked if the Supra you posted could claim the same, because the vehicle I posted did it, and the winner of the event, Jeff Lutz averaged 6.8 at 212 mph.

10 second cars.
                    Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 09-18-2014, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Pretty much.

Larry Larson's old Nova was pretty much king of the hill until Drag Week started basically letting in Pro-Mods into the unlimited class.

He took a year off, and came back with a big fuck you with this beast.

Truck has a 5 second pass in it.
                      And it happened...

Comment

Working...
                      X