Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hopkins, Cloud Go Face To Face in Brooklyn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BH is old for boxing but still looks and is young in real life. My problem with him is that he fights just once a year or less and hugs for half the fight. He has always been a coward regardless of age. He defeated a much smaller De la hoya.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
      BH is old for boxing but still looks and is young in real life. My problem with him is that he fights just once a year or less and hugs for half the fight. He has always been a coward regardless of age. He defeated a much smaller De la hoya.
      This is his second fight in a year and Oscar challenged bhop at a catchweight in which Hopkins weighed 156 pounds only a fool would turn down a mega fight with Oscar, get over it.

Comment

are you really this mentally challenged? ODH is the biggest payday BHop could get. WHy in the hell would he turn it down? ANyway he went down to 156 or 157 and won. How could you possibly have a problem?

Comment

Is Hagler a "coward" as well for taking on smaller fighters moving up such as Hearns, Duran, and Leonard?

Comment

Working...
          X