Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Says Ball in Kessler's Court For Big Rematch

IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch says the ball is in Mikkel Kessler's court for a possible rematch. If a deal is not reached with Kessler by January 15th, then Froch will be forced to face his mandatory, Adonis Stevenson of Canada. Kessler won a twelve round decision over Froch in 2010. Froch is holding out hope that a rematch will take place in May or June of this year.

[Click Here To Read More]

Bloody Sauerland. Make the fight already!

Comment

Not much time left.

But they'll probably reach an agreement by Monday.

Comment

They're really taking this down to the wire......

Comment

Kessler is a vag if he doesn't take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
            Kessler is a vag if he doesn't take this fight.
            yes.

Kessler's ultimate avoidance of a Froch rematch would be a humiliating full-stop to an already embarrassing career.

Comment

allow me to further state that i fully expect Kessler to duck the better man.

he didn't even win the first fight anyway, was outboxed and outbanged, and went through hell to get that cooked decision. he doesn't want to go there again without being grossly overpaid.

pricing himself out because he's scared of Froch, but i guess i can't blame him. Froch is better than he was then. he would knock Kessler out.

Comment

Been in Kesslers court for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
                  Been in Kesslers court for a while...
                  just as last time, he won't step up.

Kessler wants comfortable fights that he knows he can win with little stress on his body. he doesn't want challenges, and he certainly wants no part of a savage animal like the Cobra. he should retire and stop trying to hoodwink the sport and its fans.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
                    yes.

Kessler's ultimate avoidance of a Froch rematch would be a humiliating full-stop to an already embarrassing career.
                    Im a Froch fan but your calling Kesslers career embarassing? LOL, nothing embarassing about having good $ in the bank, and handing Froch his first loss. Not a robbery, could have gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X