Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fuc is a promoter supposed to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
      The best fight @ 147 for Floyd is Marquez 2 or Bradley. The Ghost brings nothing to the table which we'll find out as soon as Floyd stops him cause a fighter coming at Floyd face first will be a guaranteed stoppage. I would love to see the ghost verses Lopez or Ortiz then maybe a fight against the Alexander/Brook winner then a fight against Floyd makes great sense but right now the hype will die quick because Guerrero get's stopped.
      You really think JMM II is a better fight than a fight with Guerrero? Bradley isn't happening (Arum), and he doesn't really bring much to the table in terms of audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        You really think JMM II is a better fight than a fight with Guerrero? Bradley isn't happening (Arum), and he doesn't really bring much to the table in terms of audience.

At Floyd's level the economics of a fight are extremely important. The economics in a Guerrero fight will not bring'em in and are risky when it comes to PPVs cause the Ghost still hasn't done anything significant especially @ 147. Paulie Featherfist has a bigger name @47 than the Ghost does. They will have to stack the under card and hope for the best but if Guerrero wins another name fight or 2 the hype would be crazy.

Comment

The best fight @ 147 for Floyd is Marquez 2 or Bradley. The Ghost brings nothing to the table which we'll find out as soon as Floyd stops him cause a fighter coming at Floyd face first will be a guaranteed stoppage. I would love to see the ghost verses Lopez or Ortiz then maybe a fight against the Alexander/Brook winner then a fight against Floyd makes great sense but right now the hype will die quick because Guerrero get's stopped.
          lol, i guess on paper youre right since marquez just koed pac ..but stylewise, guerrero can put up a better fight than marquez.. floyd guaranteed to stop somebody?..yeah like he stopped baldomir, lol..i like the timmy fight tho

actually the way guerrero fought berto is the style that troubles floyd ..thats why jlc gave him his toughest fight

Comment

This guy said Mayweather-Mosley world do 3-4 million PPV.

Ignore his PPV predictions.

Comment

Marquez 2? Really?.... you can't honestly be serious. What does Marquez have vs floyd?

Comment

Guerrero is a smaller, slower, weaker Ortiz!!!
                Robert is waaay bigger than Ortiz! Ortiz is a short stocky guy! Robert is a huge giant, big head, wide back, thicker bones, height, reach! You guys dont realize that when people go up in weight, their bodies may not translate the same! I told everyone, he would be waaaay too big for Berto! He should have gotten a 3rd rnd TKO over Berto, Ortiz went to hell and back.

Comment

So Guerrero beats a suspect Berto and now he's a super threat? Berto has been fundamentally wrong all his career and has came minutes within getting exposed many times before Ortiz then Ruiz so whats the big deal? The Floyd we see now coming down from 154 will KO Guerrero, you read it here!!!
                  Wow, did he JR hire ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MEMO ???????? LMAO

I think that Guerrero should hire MEMO , he would have 4 months with him and get him ready for JR.

With Guerreros natural power ( had Berto down twice) and the new MEMO power he might just turn it around and

KO precious !

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    lol, i guess on paper youre right since marquez just koed pac ..but stylewise, guerrero can put up a better fight than marquez.. floyd guaranteed to stop somebody?..yeah like he stopped baldomir, lol..i like the timmy fight tho

actually the way guerrero fought berto is the style that troubles floyd ..thats why jlc gave him his toughest fight

Wow your comparing an older, wiser, stronger Floyd coming down from 154 to a Floyd barely wet @47? This Floyd would stop Hatton within 4-5 rounds and Guerrero comes straight at you. Can't judge anything off a win over Berto who has spent his whole career fighting with his feet too far apart and pointed outward at that, a disaster for him to try to attempt the shoulder roll. Berto's flaws made Guerrero look like he was as quick as Berto was when the Ghost is slow as hell. You learn a lot when you watch a fight without the hype.
                    Last edited by Sugar Q; 01-06-2013, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Naw mang ! Guerrero best shot is NOW ! And he deserves it , besides its a safe fight for JR ,,RIGHT ?

Comment

Working...
                      X