Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye vs Holyfield that fought Foreman; who takes it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haye vs Holyfield that fought Foreman; who takes it?

Stylistically, both of these guys are/were very powerful and explosive given their size and weight. I believe Holyfield may have been a little lighter or the same size that Haye was today.

I think this would've been a damn good fight with fireworks written all over it.

Damn, it's hard to call, but I'm leaning on Holyfield winning a close SD...

Thoughts?

The Real Deal....

Comment

LMAO I swear NSB is famous for overrating the hell out of fighters after an impressive win

Comment

Lol'd

OP
        you wouldn't be British would you....

Comment

The Holyfield that fought Foreman rips his head off & most guys in H/W history.

Holyfield by K.O/T.K.O in a one sided molesting.

Comment

Definitely Holyfield, IMO.

Just a much better fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
              LMAO I swear NSB is famous for overrating the hell out of fighters after an impressive win
              I say Holyfield wins an SD.

Let's not act like Holyfield didn't have life and death fights with Bert Cooper, Michael Dokes and lose to Michael Moorer and Bowe in his prime.

Sure they don't have the same style as Haye, but Holyfield wasn't a God that would kill Haye in 10 seconds. Holyfield was one of my favorite fighters coming up, but he wasn't Mike Tyson invinceable.

If Dokes and Cooper can take a prime Holyfield to the limit, so can Haye.

Comment

truth is, chisora is a british bum and haye did what he had to do.

Comment

The 1991 Holyfield who beat Foreman would take out Haye in the late rounds. Foreman was getting hit with some nasty shots in that fight.

The 2002 Holyfield who stopped Rahman would probably beat Haye on points.

Comment

No, I'm not British lol

Did Holyfield not go life and death with Dokes and Bert Cooper?

Holyfield is my top 3 most favorite fighter of all time behind Roy, but stylistically it would be a competitive fight against Haye.

Comment

Working...
                    X