No announcement yet.

Street fight, ear bite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Street fight, ear bite

This is messed up. If you watch the video to the end you see his ear.

Fat guy went straight for the flesh like a zombie.

Comment

OMG That's gross

Comment

someone bit my ear in a rugby match, didnt take a chunk out of it, but tore it down about 1/3 of the way. Believe it or not it didnt hurt much, it felt like i got a bang on the head. Felt a bit of a strange impact and got a little dazed for about 2 seconds, got up and carried on until my coach told me to come of to get bandaged up. I'd no idea i was bitten until i went to get it stitched back up in the hospital afterwards and the doc told me there was teeth marks on it lol. Wish i knew at the time so i coulda got the **** back!

It was a derby game and i knew a few players of the opposition team and i saw them out that night and told them he was gonna get it when we played them in the cup a couple of weeks later, and the **** didnt play that day ffs!

That guy in the vid got it a bit worse than me though!

Comment

I'm surprised that fat dude didn't ate his ear.

Comment

No wonder Walt hasn't signed on, he's on the beach biting ears off. #Saintsfansbiting

Comment

I guess I could say,

"In b4 Tyson comment"

Seriously who would do that?

Comment

Clearly he was irate about the cashier telling him the lanky bald guy ordered the last set of BBQ chicken wings and he'd have to wait about 20 minutes.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                X