Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ha ha littlemac and angel915 give it up dudes. Cotto was doing his floyd running from Pac impersonations when the ref stopped it, so why would Pac rematch Cotto?

Yes, run away from Pac and into a fight with Floyd that makes more sense. Fighting Floyd is a safer bet, as Floyd will be running from Cotto. Cotto dont want Floyd chasing him as he'll get Pac flashbacks.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      ha ha littlemac and angel915 give it up dudes. Cotto was doing his floyd running from Pac impersonations when the ref stopped it, so why would Pac rematch Cotto?

Yes, run away from Pac and into a fight with Floyd that makes more sense. Fighting Floyd is a safer bet, as Floyd will be running from Cotto. Cotto dont want Floyd chasing him as he'll get Pac flashbacks.
      You should ask Pacquiao. They were trying to make the Cotto rematch first before they had no choice but to fight Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
        Why do you keep bringing up the Yordan fight? That fight lasted less than 2 rds. It's like me talking about the first 2 rds of the Bradley/Holt fight. Now that's what I call getting manhandled.
        You call Holt landing a punch in the first rd,then clearly losing the 2end rd getting manhandle??WOW ok this convo is done..Oh btw that fight did not last 2 rds,it ended with Bradley clearly winning and tbh honest dominating Holt..While the Yordan fight ended with R.G.having a scratch and looking for the door..And Yordan was smaller then R.G. in that fight as well..LOL

Comment

• What I find a bit strange,is when Floyd fought Ortiz(who is a weak opponent and I said this all the way threw their fight)who is a worse opponent then Bradley imo..Every Floyd fan wanted him to get credit for fighting a young lion,why not give Manny some credit as well then??Cotto is not a proven 154lb in reality,he beat nobody of note there..I agree Manny did not want to fight him at 154lb,but it's not like Manny ever fought there..Mayweather did,and it's closer to his walk around weight as well..Pac in his fight with Marga's weigh in at 149lb if I'm not mistaken,he should not be fighting that high in weight tbh..I don't like the May Cotto fight because of the wide gap in skills,but hey to each it's own if ya wanna order it..But how you could say Bradley vs Pac is not the better fight just from what we've seen from each of the four fighters is beyond me...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            You call Holt landing a punch in the first rd,then clearly losing the 2end rd getting manhandle??WOW ok this convo is done..Oh btw that fight did not last 2 rds,it ended with Bradley clearly winning and tbh honest dominating Holt..While the Yordan fight ended with R.G.having a scratch and looking for the door..And Yordan was smaller then R.G. in that fight as well..LOL
            Holt didn't just "land a punch" he knocked Bradley's ass down nasty. Had him out for a second.

But I don't focus on that because the first 2 rds don't tell the story of the fight. That's why it was stupid of you to talk about the Yordan fight which lasted like 4 mn.

Comment

Holt didn't just "land a punch" he knocked Bradley's ass down nasty. Had him out for a second.

But I don't focus on that because the first 2 rds don't tell the story of the fight. That's why it was stupid of you to talk about the Yordan fight which lasted like 4 mn.
              Those four mins in the Yordan R.G. fight told a story,as did the first four mins of the Bradley Holt fight..The first four mins of the Yordan fight told us R.G. was getting beat up and wanted out of the fight,it's also the reason I brought it up,it's very relevant to the conversation we are having in terms of R.G. skills...Holt Bradley first four mins told us that Bradley was very resilient,and that Holt was in for a long night...Those are very different story's coming from very different class of fighters...

Comment

Those four mins in the Yordan R.G. fight told a story,as did the first four mins of the Bradley Holt fight..The first four mins of the Yordan fight told us R.G. was getting beat up and wanted out of the fight,it's also the reason I brought it up,it's very relevant to the conversation we are having in terms of R.G. skills...Holt Bradley first four mins told us that Bradley was very resilient,and that Holt was in for a long night...Those are very different story's coming from very different class of fighters...
                What did the first 4 mn of the Pac/JMM 1, Hopkins/Pascal 1 and Cloud/Campillo fights tell you?

LMAO at Guerrero getting beat up. The fight was competitive.

Comment

What did the first 4 mn of the Pac/JMM 1, Hopkins/Pascal 1 and Cloud/Campillo fights tell you?

LMAO at Guerrero getting beat up. The fight was competitive.
                  That fight ws not looking competitive,maybe you need to rewatch it...Alexander takes a lot of shh!t for quitting in his fight with Bradley with a much worse cut..R.G.wanted out of that fight easy to see..TBH I really believe Alexander has more skill then R.G.,but I'm still so surprise that anyone can say a really unproven fighter,has more skills then a proven fighter..Who's proven his skill against the best his div has to offer..

Comment

That fight ws not looking competitive,maybe you need to rewatch it...Alexander takes a lot of shh!t for quitting in his fight with Bradley with a much worse cut..R.G.wanted out of that fight easy to see..TBH I really believe Alexander has more skill then R.G.,but I'm still so surprise that anyone can say a really unproven fighter,has more skills then a proven fighter..Who's proven his skill against the best his div has to offer..
                    LOL Alexander who got a gifts against Kotelnik and Matthysse?

Go back to my Ward example, he was one of the least proven fighters at beginning of the S6.

Comment

LOL Alexander who got a gifts against Kotelnik and Matthysse?

Go back to my Ward example, he was one of the least proven fighters at beginning of the S6.
                      Both are better fighters then R.G. has ever faced in his career to date...

As for your example with Ward,Ward's skill stood out..To compare Ward to R.G.is a bit foolish..R.G.does not have anything that stands out as Ward did,and even Ward had to prove his skill against top opponents..Ward was looked at way differently then R.G. is,and for good reason..

Comment

Working...
                      X