Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Nazim Richardson do anything for Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roach said it best:

"You can't teach an old dog, new tricks." I know it's been said before, but no amount of new training will change Ricky.

I think he will absorb and practice everything a new trainer will tell him, but he will always go back to the same old Ricky.

Comment

Nazim would have at least been classy enough to help peel hatton off the canvass

Comment

Nah, Freddie Roach could have trained Ricky for that fight and he still would have gotten caught, it's the way that he fights, he leaves himself very open.

Comment

He could provide him with the cigarette lighter to burn his boxing gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
            What do you think, if he comes back he might as well give it a try?
            Bad choice, the only thing Richardson could do for him is convert him to Islam.

Comment

Originally posted by The Texican View Post
              He'll show him how to swim without getting wet.
              LMAO! This is true...

But knowing hatton... He'd dive into the shallow end of the pool face first.

Comment

Originally posted by fallenloki View Post
                LMAO! This is true...

But knowing hatton... He'd dive into the shallow end of the pool face first.
                lol........good one.

Interviewer: Why did you jump in the shallow end face first?

Hatton: Well once again Ricky Hatton, let his heart rule the head, pound for pound. And pound for pound, I broke my face as result. Next time, I'll be a bit more clever, pound for pound.

Comment

Working...
                X