Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito vs. Pac is going to resemble Baldomir vs. Judah. BOOK IT!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Margs isn't shit without his wraps can someone just back it up and bet me with odds??

Comment

Don't put the word slick and pac in the same sentence.

Anyways, this will be an easy win for pac.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        I disagree. There are alot of differences between those two fights. For one Margarito is coming off a huge KO loss and is fighting at a catchweight. Baldomir on the other hand had not lost a fight for about 8 years and was determined to finally make his mark. Margarito (if he can get a license) will just he happy to be there and get a payday.
        baldomir was on one of the greatest win streaks boxing had ever seen. aside from his draws with hasan al and jose luis cruz and his gift dq win against clottey after getting schooled he also beat Alpaslan Aguzum twice, berto uppercut victim mickey rodriguez, and he was the only boxer to ever defeat frank olsen!
        Last edited by daggum; 08-22-2010, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Pac can and will hurt cheato

Comment

Originally posted by Jcsuper View Post
            I'll tell you, Margarito is a poor fighter with really bad technique, without his padded gloves he won't win another elite fight, not one. And don't tell me Mosley was the first fight he tried to cheat, thats juste naive.

Margarito without padded gloves = C level fighter

Don't say you weren't warned
            Calling Margarito a "C level fighter" is an insult to C level fighters.

He's a straight up bum and that's all there is to it.

Comment

This fight is a sham, and Pacquiao should be ashamed of himself. Fights like these boxing fans should boycott. It's pretty evident that Margarito is there to do the job, and collect a paycheck. No way Bob Arum lets Margarito come to fight. And even if he did let Tony fight, Tony has nothing left. I don't care if Manny dies in the middle of the ring, Margarito will find a way to get himself DQ'd on that night.

Comment

pacquiao aint slick though

Comment

Working...
                X