No announcement yet.

Immigration: Slightly Different Take

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    The solution is pretty simple - put an end to NAFTA.

The day before NAFTA was signed into reality by Clinton, there were roughly 3 million illegals in the US. Since then it's now well over 13 million. I don't need to go into detail about how horrible NAFTA has been for Mexican farmers and workers in general, this should be common knowledge.

You must treat the source of the problem, don't put a band-aid as your quick fix like sending troops to the border, etc. End NAFTA.
    this is a great post.

end nafta, seal borders, start anew.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      The solution is pretty simple - put an end to NAFTA.

The day before NAFTA was signed into reality by Clinton, there were roughly 3 million illegals in the US. Since then it's now well over 13 million. I don't need to go into detail about how horrible NAFTA has been for Mexican farmers and workers in general, this should be common knowledge.

You must treat the source of the problem, don't put a band-aid as your quick fix like sending troops to the border, etc. End NAFTA.
      govt has no business in trade..... if i want to buy anything from someone in mexico, china, indonesia, canada, switzerland or WHERE EVER, i should be able to... govt has no business telling individuals what and who they can or cannot do business with...

Comment

how is sealing the borders REALLY going to resolve the issue???

such a narrow minded view

with all due respect of course

Comment

good read, thanks for that.

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
            govt has no business in trade..... if i want to buy anything from someone in mexico, china, indonesia, canada, switzerland or WHERE EVER, i should be able to... govt has no business telling individuals what and who they can or cannot do business with...
            You can already do that. Whats that got to do with NAFTA which legalizes slave labor for big business and gives them incentives to move jobs out of the U.S?

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
              how is sealing the borders REALLY going to resolve the issue???

such a narrow minded view

with all due respect of course
              Because thats what 1st world countries do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
                good read, thanks for that.
                you're welcome....

Comment

jim jeffries is such a racist scum. illegal aliens, there human being ******* not aliens.

Comment

Working...
                  X