Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy crap, anyone see the womens weightlifting event?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap, anyone see the womens weightlifting event?

Wow some big girls

Some I am thinking are fat guys though.

Comment

MAN OR WOMAN?

Comment

there's no fat chinese people...gotta be a man recruited from another country

Comment

chuuch dat **** mal, i don tthink i ever seen a fat chinses women, never!

Comment

Take a look at the Necks.

Comment

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
              Take a look at the Necks.
              uhm...exactly how? did you see the pics on here?

Comment

LOL! Fat pieces of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                  LOL! Fat pieces of ****.
                  It's always fatties who do weightlifting. Because their endurance is ****, their speed is nonexistant, and their physical activity level can only last for 10 seconds. So they use all that fat and put everything they have into it to lift the most weight, and people call them "athletes".

I've seen everything labelled a sport these days, **** FSN shows hotdog eating contests, I saw a spelling bee on ESPN not long ago, pretty soon jerking off will be a sport and I will become a World Champion with a 6 figure salary.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    It's always fatties who do weightlifting. Because their endurance is ****, their speed is nonexistant, and their physical activity level can only last for 10 seconds. So they use all that fat and put everything they have into it to lift the most weight, and people call them "athletes".

I've seen everything labelled a sport these days, **** FSN shows hotdog eating contests, I saw a spelling bee on ESPN not long ago, pretty soon jerking off will be a sport and I will become a World Champion with a 6 figure salary.
                    Bull****, son. I got the competition in the palm of my right hand....

Comment

Working...
                    X