No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rubio on Golovkin: Ref Stopped It, I've Been Hit Harder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVERYONE in boxing knows 'NEVER LEAVE IT UP TO THE REF OR JUDGES'

You have to be up by 8 to make SURE you don't leave it up to the ref. If you leave it up to the ref you LOST.

It's like the Navy Seals say.... "IF WE SAY SHOW UP AT 8:00 AND YOU SHOW UP AT 7:55. YOU'RE 5 MINUTES LATE"

Or like going to work... If work starts at 10:00. And you show up at 9:58. You shouldn't get fired. But if you show up at 9:59:59. And you get fired. And you say "I wasn't late".... UH YA That's your OWN FAULT for letting it get that close... Basically you LEFT IT UP TO THE REF.... DON'T TRY TO FAKE IT AFTER AND SAY 'I CAME HERE TO FIGHT"...... EVERYONE KNOWS RUBIO DIDN'T WANT ANYMORE... HE CHICKENED OUT. PERIOD

Comment

Soon as the ref got to 8 he had decided the fight was over. I hate when refs do that.

Comment

Uhuh.....that's why Rubio had that oh-****-I-don't-want-to-be-on-the-receiving-end-of-another-one-of-those-again! look...

Garcia even asked him in between rounds if he thought he could take GGG's and he answered yes....then round 2 happened!

Comment

Originally posted by FrenchDeLaHoya View Post
          maybe nexttime dont lay down with your hands flying over your head like you was on a roller coaster ride. lol. this fkn idiot.
          Haha funny ****

Comment

Rubio quits again. Lil *****. I wanted it to go longer but I wasn't the one taking punishment

Comment

Those of you defending Rubio, what fight were you watching? He layed flat on his back and the ref counted loud and had his fingers in his face indicating to him where his count was at. When he reaches 10 and waves it is not when you put your hands up. Watch the fight again. Even of he did make it up he wasn't making it past the 3rd. Hope he doesn't get any more underserved title shots.

Comment

I hate it when fighters try to save face by saying that they have been hit harder by other fighters. Dude.. you felt his power and you didn't want it anymore. If his power wasn't shyt you would have got up at 8 instead of putting it on the referee to make a decision. Not to mention that you didn't even try to make weight in order to gain an unfair weight advantage and you were still the one backing up.

Comment

rubio's "oh well" attitude, giggling and hugging and **** with GGG pissed me off, it was embarrassing to watch. dude looked like a mirror image of victor ortiz. i'm like ok, get him off the camera now, this ****er quit, i'm done with him.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 10-19-2014, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                    I think the problem with Rubio was how he lay on his back and sprawled, as if he were knocked out, although he was still fully conscious. Referee must've panicked a bit and made his mind up way before the count of 10 that Rubio wasn't fit to continue.
                    Good assessment. Yes it was the referee perception and even when Rubio actually beat the count, he was in shaking legs (all after an uppercut). By speeding the count the referee saved Rubio of a bad beating so he should be thankful for it.

Comment

Great win for GGG but the ref counted 8 through 10 way too fast making it useless trying to time the count. I don't think it mattered because he gets knocked out worse later on but it's worth making mention.

Comment

Working...
                      X