Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel "El Handicap Killer" Cotto STRIKES AGAIN!, Did what he was supposed to do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    I've long since maintained that Cotto fanboys are amongst the most delusional in boxing.

You guys take unseen and unproven "plaster" as an excuse for one of his losses but you're in denial of what everyone saw with their own two eyes tonight - Sergio was crippled.
    Eat crow, b1tch.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      He couldn't deal with the better fighter. The Sergio that fought Chavez Jr. that everyone said would murk Cotto would have gotten retired too. Cotto was making Martinez look downright silly in there outboxing him.
      Just stop lol

Cotto didn't do anything tonight. He didn't have to.

You have eyes, use them. Don't sit there and tell me Cotto fought some kind of masterful performance because he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        He beat down a handicap fighter for his title like he has done several times before.

Lets look at it in hindsight, Martinez was handicap 100% anyone could have done that to this version of Martinez tonight. Qulillen would have KO Martinez, GGG would have murdered him and Canelo would have destroyed him aswell.

Its a good win for cotto because history will only remember how he was the first Puerto Rican 4 different weight class champion, they wont remeber how disabled Martinez was.
        Your hatred for PR is showing esse.....change your pantyliner

Comment

Originally posted by Thoughts View Post
          So landing that left hook in the first round against a 2 years ago Sergio Martinez wouldn't have made a difference? Seriously, Sergio looked fine in there, he was moving fine and trying to use the jab from the outside but Cotto kept cutting the ring and throwing shots. I hate when people say "shot" or "past prime", those excuses are old news. Cotto is "past prime" too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Stfu ******! STill mad about how Danny world star'd that steroid user erik morales????
            Aren't you the mall cop who supposedly pistol whips people around?

GTFO with the Garcia crap. The dude got exposed by Herrera. LOL

Fake ass cop.

Comment

I've long since maintained that Cotto fanboys are amongst the most delusional in boxing.

You guys take unseen and unproven "plaster" as an excuse for one of his losses but you're in denial of what everyone saw with their own two eyes tonight - Sergio was crippled.
              Even when he was getting caught clean with flush left hooks in the 1st minute? Knee or no knee, Cotto is better fundamentally than him.

Comment

I would have to agree with you, they tend to see what they want, they never seem to be objective and just call a spade a spade when it comes to cotto.

Sad really, we are all here for the love of the sport we call BOXING, but they seem to here because of some man crush they have on cotto.

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                Anybody who thinks Martinez looked healthy and his normal self in there is too blind to comment on the fight. Sorry, bro, Cotto did well, but Martinez barely bent his knees in there, even before he got hit. I certainly don't blame Cotto for that, Martinez was dumb in taking the fight.
                Very well put, couldent agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Stfu ******! STill mad about how Danny world star'd that steroid user erik morales????
                  did i say something that offended you? What about when mauricio herrera whooped dannys azz huh what bout that?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    He couldn't deal with the better fighter. The Sergio that fought Chavez Jr. that everyone said would murk Cotto would have gotten retired too. Cotto was making Martinez look downright silly in there outboxing him.
                    Como estas miho, you happy tonight huh? Your boy made history.

In every great story the underdog comes back from the brink of defeat and accomplishes his greatest feat.

You wanna know what happens next?

He dies. Casper dies by the hands of the whitest Mexican to ever walk the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post

....and the NEW MIDDLE WEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!!!

MIGUEL

ANGEL

COTTTTTTOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

cobgratulations, good fight by miguel

Comment

Working...
                      X