Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Ducking Lucas Matthysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flesym View Post
    matthyse would beat garcia, garcia doesnt want to fight mattyse
    depending on how well garcia beats judah, it can be used as a measuring stick to see if garcia has the style to beat matthysse, as it stands now, i think matthysse has the chin and defense to take garcia's best shots unfazed.

Comment

To say Danny is ducking is just plan stupid. Before his fight with Amir you could make an argument that Amir was a more dangerous fighter than Lucas yet Danny still took that fight. So for him to not duck Amir back than and go and duck Lucas now makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
        To say Danny is ducking is just plan stupid. Before his fight with Amir you could make an argument that Amir was a more dangerous fighter than Lucas yet Danny still took that fight. So for him to not duck Amir back than and go and duck Lucas now makes no sense.
        Garcia couldnt do that with khan because khan was the power name so he had everything to gain and nothing to lose with that fight, but with matysse is completely different. he can afford to duck him

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
          Garcia couldnt do that with khan because khan was the power name so he had everything to gain and nothing to lose with that fight, but with matysse is completely different. he can afford to duck him
          i guess that's where these sanctioning bodies come in, i mean, what's the point of having a mandatory challenger (interim champion) if he won't be fighting the other half of the title i.e. the champion

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            For sure.

I still don't know why he's fighting Judah.
            because Judah name brings stupid people to the table. Golden Boy are afraid to put him in against Lucas

Comment

Originally posted by Level View Post
              because Judah name brings stupid people to the table. Golden Boy are afraid to put him in against Lucas
              true that, if garcia doesn't fight matthysse before the end of 2013, then garcia is officially ducking

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
                Don't know for sure...... Too early to tell
                Im with this...too early to have such deep thoughts on this guy...I say relax....BOYCOTT?..lol

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
                  For some reason I don't think GB would like to make that fight just yet.
                  The reason is obvious. Danny's popularity is at a all time high and while Lucas has a decent fan base among boxing people he still hasn't become a major attraction. They want to milk Garcia for everything they can get before throwing him to Matthysse. It's a shame really because a win over Garcia will add another star to the GBP roster.
                  I wouldn't say Danny is ducking Lucas just yet but he sure as **** doesn't seem interested in fighting him. Who can blame him it's a high risk low reward fight. But it is a fight that needs to be made. I'm going to be really pissed if they side step Lucas for their next fight and fight someone else, especially if its Khan.

Comment

All I know is people are stupid, if they think that Danny Garcia is going to fight a legit fighter anytime soon, Khan was just a 1 time thing.

More than likely he will try to fight Morales a 3rd time or Judah a 2nd time.

Comment

If Khan comes knocking on Garcia's door again he will answer. Who else is going to give them the pay day they have been getting lately. Lucas has earned it the hard way and should be next for the title no matter what

Comment

Working...
                      X