No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Saul Alvarez Master Thread - Post ALL Related Topics HERE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
    I'm interested in what Floyd's fight night weight will be, or whether he'll aim to bulk up a little.
    i dont expect him to bulk up too much. i think thats why he chose 152. its the ideal weight for him to make.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      Meh, I just don't see Alvarez as that much of a threat, unless Mayweather cannot handle the size at all. His style isn't one that imposes a size advantage.

Not that I'm downplaying the fight. It's the best one Mayweather could make.
      agreed...canelo likes to wait on his opponents to make the first move. not the type of style to give a guy like mayweather problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        As usual, I'm not picking Floyd, and I don't care. I think he's a hypocrite, more so now that he can fight at 154 just fine against anyone, not a superstar with red hair.

People defending Floyd ask, "what's 2 pounds"? indeed. So then I ask "if 2 pounds isn't anything, then why does Floyd need it"?? The greatest fighter boxing, the supposed pfp king, talked Pacman down for catchweights and now needs one himself, pshhhh.
        LOL Please shut up smh!

Comment

• I'm just happy this fight is getting made. Catchweight or not.

I'm picutring a Floyd UD 117-111 or 116-112.

Canelo will win rounds but Floyd's footwork, stamina, and counterpunching ability will just be too much. It's a huge step up in class for Canelo, and I don't think he'll be able to handle it.

This fight will do huge numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
            I'm interested in what Floyd's fight night weight will be, or whether he'll aim to bulk up a little.
            Floyd will probably weigh around 155-157 on fight night, but he definitely won't weigh in.

That way after he loses, he has the 25 lb disadvantage excuse to fall back on.

Comment

• I see this fight as being a big mismatch. I don't even think Floyd needed the catch weight. I think the reason for the catch weight is just to drain Canelo a little more so Floyd looks better in the fight.

Comment

• Floyd will stop Canelito in 10. I love Canelito but Floyd is too skilled and fast for him. I do expect it to be a great fight, better than the Cotto one hopefully. Canelo will hunt his body and Floyd will defend it masterfully and will rip him apart round after round. WAR Mayweather!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                  Floyd will stop Canelito in 10. I love Canelito but Floyd is too skilled and fast for him. I do expect it to be a great fight, better than the Cotto one hopefully. Canelo will hunt his body and Floyd will defend it masterfully and will rip him apart round after round. WAR Mayweather!
                  Floyd is not stopping Canelo. He'll win, but by UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rysandro View Post
                    Floyd will probably weigh around 155-157 on fight night, but he definitely won't weigh in.

That way after he loses, he has the 25 lb disadvantage excuse to fall back on.
                    ya because history shows us you know what your talking about

Comment

• Floyd beating Canelo would be better than Pac's entire body of work above 135 IMO. Even at the stupid cw.

Comment

Working...
                      X