Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Pacquiao: Mayweather Be a Man, Fight in Late May!

Pound for pound king Manny Pacquiao isn’t prepared to stoop down to the level of Floyd Mayweather Jr who challenged Pacquiao to face him on May 5 telling him via his twitter account “Pacquiao I’m calling you out. Let’s fight May 5 and give the world what they want to see. My jail sentence was pushed back because the date was locked in. Step up punk.” [Click Here To Read More]

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Sounds so pathetic.

Comment

What does Arum want from the Mayweather camp?

"I want to hear… that they're willing to move to June 9," Arum said. "Then we can sit down and work out a deal."

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,2719298.story

Comment

Did he really say, "Be a man"? I don't read his pieces.

Comment

ooooooooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Comment

Oh, Ronnie.....lmao

Comment

Just my theory, but I think Arum doesn't want this fight because he knows that Floyd would expose TR and the money their stealing from Pac in the 24/7.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                Did he really say, "Be a man"? I don't read his pieces.
                that would be funny considering pacquiao both looks and acts like a 10 year old boy

Comment

so arum wants it to be at the end of may, why is this a problem??? just because its not on may 5th the date floyd picked??? its still gonna be on the same month and floyd's not going to jail until june!! so whats wrong with that?? accept the date call arum's bluff and lets get this ***** over with already.

Comment

pac is laying the groundwork for yet another excuse this fight will never be made.

Comment

Working...
                    X