No announcement yet.

Kimbo Slice signs with Gary Shaw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
    This man below Seth Petruzelli (topless and dressed as Kimbo in the 2 pics) KO'd Kimbo........with a jab......while on one foot. I officially have no respect for either of you.

and in regards to his technical boxing abilities, i could train my girl to be a better boxer in 2 months. 100% serious.

Gabe Brown would KO him, steal his soul, and be made to look like Mayweather in terms of talent by comparision to Kimbo in the process. 100% serious.

Edit - my criticism of the two of you wasn't strong enough. You're both officially fuking idiots.
    First off he was never ko'ED. Do you know what a ko is?

HE WAS NEVER KNOCKED OUT.

PUNCHES ARE FUNNY AS YOU CAN GET HIT ONE PLACE IN TEH FACE HARD AND BE OKAY AND GET HIT WITH A SHORT 6 INCH PUNCH THAT WILL SEND YOU TO TEH CANVAS. So go sit the hell down, there are clips of the man being punched in the face in back yard brawla, and he lets the guy hit him.

Your daughter shouldnt even be mentioned in here.

You suck, you cant fight, how can you train your daughter? LOL!

GET DA **** OUTTA HERE.

BECAUSE A MAN DRESSES IN DRAGS, DOESNT MAKE HIM WEAK, IT MAKES HIM CRAZY AND STRANGE, BUT NOT WEAK.

OSCAR DE LAHOYA DRESSES IN DRAG AND IS A HELL OF A FIGHTER.

Comment

Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH1 View Post
      First off he was never ko'ED. Do you know what a ko is?

HE WAS NEVER KNOCKED OUT.

PUNCHES ARE FUNNY AS YOU CAN GET HIT ONE PLACE IN TEH FACE HARD AND BE OKAY AND GET HIT WITH A SHORT 6 INCH PUNCH THAT WILL SEND YOU TO TEH CANVAS. So go sit the hell down, there are clips of the man being punched in the face in back yard brawla, and he lets the guy hit him.

Your daughter shouldnt even be mentioned in here.

You suck, you cant fight, how can you train your daughter? LOL!

GET DA **** OUTTA HERE.

BECAUSE A MAN DRESSES IN DRAGS, DOESNT MAKE HIM WEAK, IT MAKES HIM CRAZY AND STRANGE, BUT NOT WEAK.

OSCAR DE LAHOYA DRESSES IN DRAG AND IS A HELL OF A FIGHTER.
      - i was talking about my gf

- Kimbo's "boxing" technique can best be desribed as looking like a mentally challenged person trying to imitate Mike Tyson.

I think i saw you on TV after Seth destroyed him, this you?

Comment

just another media createf persona.........................i predict toney v.s. slice........in the near future

Comment

Smarter move by Shaw than it may seem. While Kimbo has probably a 0% chance of beating a legitimate heavyweight contender, his name will peak enough people's interest to watch him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
            The divison is garbage enough for him to make noise. This is what hes shouldve been doing in the first place. Not messing around with choke holds, biting, clawing, and elbows.

Welcome home Kimbo.
            You can't be serious.......

Comment

too old for debut to boxing

Comment

Yes, Kimbo got dropped but in boxing, he would have been able to get up for the 10 count. It was a flash knockdown. Not saying he would do great in the sweet science, but why not. Boxing needs all the attention they can get while Manny and Floyd stop being divas and fight.

Comment

Working...
                X