Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit to Pacquaio (From a non-Pac fan)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Clottey was surprised with the power of Pacquiao. It wasn't just that he wasn't throwing any punches, it was because he was afraid of what was gonna come back at him because Pac's punches were hurting him. Before last night I always thought Mayweather would beat Pacquiao, now i'm not too sure, although I might change my mind again after May 1st

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
      Just can't win with some people...
      With me Nope you cant..
      I didnt need a shutout against Clottey to change my views on Pac
      Pacs the real deal anyway shame on you for only clocking it now...

Comment

Pacquiao is the best in the world. Floyd needs to man up and fight.

Comment

This thread for me is like writing that Manchester United are the best team in the Premiership (maybe not this season) even though I'm an Arsenal fan. It pains me but I gotta do it.

Comment

People will know on this site that I don't particularly like him but I have to give him all the credit in the world. He beat a beast last night, the calibre of opponents that he's beating considering he fought at super-featherweight even in 2008, is pretty amazing.
            I'll never like him but I do concede he's the best out there at the moment, I don't believe Mayweather would beat him.
            I don't believe Mayweather would beat him either. Clottey was a rock. I don't know if Mayweather is. FM may duck one or two punches, but with that barrage of blows coming from Pac I can't imagine him surviving like Clottey did.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              I don't believe Mayweather would beat him either. Clottey was a rock. I don't know if Mayweather is. FM may duck one or two punches, but with that barrage of blows coming from Pac I can't imagine him surviving like Clottey did.
              I just think Mayweather would get outworked to lose on points.

Comment

Come on man, it pained me to see Clottey lose last night but I have to man up. Clottey is a beast, he cannot be hurt but Pacquiao reduced him to throwing even less than he normally does. Who would have thought he could beat a guy like Clottey 2 or 3 years ago.
                I agree with this whole post!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  what beast ?? clottey stood their like a punching bag. i giv pac his respect but clottey didnt do anything for 12 rounds
                  Clottey cant do anything to Pac but at Least He signed the contract and Fought Pac!! Floyd still cant find where his Cajones is!!!

Comment

Pac did what he had to do to win. He didn't sit back and admire his shots. He earned his money. Clottey was just another forgettable name on his resume for the night. That's all.

Comment

To be honest with you the fight went the exact way i predict it to go....An easy UD win for Pac.

Comment

Working...
                      X