Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    I had heard a rumor

Thanks for playing. Good bye.
    he was told by a source just like Atlas was told by a source yet Floyd fans took that as gospel.

Comment

Originally posted by DonTaseMeBrah View Post
      i wouldnt be surprised.

the mayweathers are involved along with a sleaze bag banker & oscar so anything goes.
      I'm not an Oscar fan at all, but no one, and I mean no one, not even Don King is on the same dirtbag level as Arum right now.

Comment

The OST that Floyd is demanding is a hassle and has a big chance of not happening.

The logistics itself is not as simple as you people think.

Comment

They try to hate on Floyd anyway they can

Comment

Originally posted by jayblack View Post
            I'm not an Oscar fan at all, but no one, and I mean no one, not even Don King is on the same dirtbag level as Arum right now.
            Golden boy is on Arum level... maybe even more so, checkout there deal with HBO, and lets not forget how they always benefit from questionable decisions... In every close fight they have been getting the benefit of the doubt. I don't remember the last time that they didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              he was told by a source just like Atlas was told by a source yet Floyd fans took that as gospel.
              atlas on national tv vs local PAC nerd.

you're ****tin me.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Golden boy is on Arum level... maybe even more so, checkout there deal with HBO, and lets not forget how they always benefit from questionable decisions... In every close fight they have been getting the benefit of the doubt. I don't remember the last time that they didn't.
                bob arum is never allowed to promote fights in arizona because of bribing officials. stop defending scum like arum

Comment

Well we will find out when they show the 24/7 show. I am fairly certain that HBO will show them going through the testing. IF they DON'T show it then sure maybe this source is right that its a sham, we'll find out.

Comment

I heard a rumor Pac fans suck rope .

Comment

I was told by a source that was talking to another source that runs a newspaper column that happen to get this info from another source in a boxing gym that ALL OF YOU ARE GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X