No announcement yet.

Kellerman: Ortiz Gave Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elmalo29 View Post
    cosign too young to be in the hbo spotlight this soon. also golden girl promotions is to blame for this, they should know what their putting their young fighters into.
    nah man, ortiz should've won this fight. ortiz just isn't that good.

Comment

there is no such word as quitted.

Comment

The thing that kills me is Ortiz knocked this guy down

THREE TIME

NOW Clearly if he lost the fight from a cut, ko, tko, ect who would lose like a man and with his performance of 3 knockdowns keep him in the miss for a decent comeback fight.... but the fact he not only quit cause he was "hurt" and the cut and comments post fight about how a young guy like he shouldn't be hurt or HE REFUSES TO LOSE ON HIS BACK if he can prevent

RUINED HIS CAREER, I don't ever wanna see this guy box again and if he does i'd like to see him hurt worse.. how stupid can you be

Comment

Originally posted by QUISQUEYA View Post

He is the Mexican Acelino Freitas.

Ortiz is bright, good-looking, and articulate. He should get a job at Abercrombie & Fitch.
          Aren't you the guy in this forum who keeps telling people they are ignorant and immature?

Let me be the first one the wake you out of reality and tell you that for a grown man you need to shut the **** up you ****ing maricon.

what happened to your ***** Mayweather? lol quitted a fight because it wasn't selling LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by flipside View Post
            there is no such word as quitted.
            LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jejejejejejjajajajajaj!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!111! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HANDSOFGOD84 View Post

THREE TIME

NOW Clearly if he lost the fight from a cut, ko, tko, ect who would lose like a man and with his performance of 3 knockdowns keep him in the miss for a decent comeback fight.... but the fact he not only quit cause he was "hurt" and the cut and comments post fight about how a young guy like he shouldn't be hurt or HE REFUSES TO LOSE ON HIS BACK if he can prevent

RUINED HIS CAREER, I don't ever wanna see this guy box again and if he does i'd like to see him hurt worse.. how stupid can you be
              If you compare the knockdowns, Ortiz was rocked more than the 3 Maidana knockdowns. Maidana was more of a flash knockdowns.

Comment

Nah he did quit, and I doubt we'll see him again, if ever. lol He just way too nice and cool of a guy to be a fighter I think. He tried to bully his guy and when it didn't work, he had nothin else he could do.

Comment

Originally posted by HANDSOFGOD84 View Post

THREE TIME

nah man I like ortiz's honesty, but he really lost the mexican crowd right there.

Comment

Once a quitter always a quitter

Comment

Working...
                    X