Comments Thread For: Klitschko vs. Solis? Tyson Fury is Ready To Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

solis is fat

Comment

Remember, Solis was 'beating' Vitali before his knee gave way.

This is a trash match-up.

Comment

Every single Cuban is overrated but this guy is worse than the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
          Remember, Solis was 'beating' Vitali before his knee gave way.
          He actually was. But Solis has done nothing since then to earn another title shot.

Comment

You know what's sad? With Wlad's chin Solis has a legit chance but when was the last time he fought? No chance at this time... Smh

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
              This is disgusting. That slug has done nothing to deserve a second chance. This is worse than Wach.
              I agree, lets see someone that can actually fight a little.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                This is disgusting. That slug has done nothing to deserve a second chance. This is worse than Wach.
                Trust me, Wladimir is NOT going to fight Solis.

It could be Boytsov or perhaps someone else.

Comment

lmao. I'm a huge Solis fan, but even I don't think he deserves a shot (at the moment).

Hilarious that this is being considered. I really hope it happens and backfires on Wlad.

Comment

i learned over the years anything could happen in this sport & never say never. it wouldn't shock me one bit if this fight ended up happening but i think wlad's request for a voluntary has to be accepted(probably will $$$$$)first before any fight can be made. if they deny wlad then he either fights povetkin or he will be stripped. povetkin exercised his mandatory status. he had 20 months to exercise it & he fought 3 times. sauerland milked that regular title for every cent he could within those 20 months & now he's hitting the mother load. team sauerland & povetkin did everything within the rules of the WBA & had til today to exercise their status or he would have lost his regular belt. sasha had no choice but that was their intent all along to hold out & get a few events in before the 20 months was up.

Comment

With Adamek being tied up with his drink-driving case, I think Wladimir might fight Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X