No announcement yet.

Roach hits at kahn: says Pacquiao would smoke Danny Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roach hits at kahn: says Pacquiao would smoke Danny Garcia

Roach says he does teach defence and that he wants Pacman to fight Garcia next to show Khan a lesson.

Khan against Pacman would be a massacre !

http://www.livefight.com/news.php?ne...62&y=2012&m=09

Pac destroys Garcia, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Freddie Roach
      "They told me this, and this is pretty good.....they told me if I make Amir number one, and get rid of Manny and Chavez, they will still come back to me," Roach told Rick Reeno of boxingscene.com

"[They said] if we're number one and you get rid of Manny and Chavez, we'll stay with you. I told them 'I can't do that.' They asked me that question face to face and on the phone."
      Khan is a fcking joke.

How many more times does he need to get ktfo before he realizes it's not the trainer?

Comment

If this happens, Garcia sure hit the jackpot thanks to Kahn's weak sauce chin (neck).

Comment

Gone right off the guy, you cant blame everything on roach because he was telling numerous times how to deal with garcia's danger punch, the left hook. yet Khan't just ignored him.

Would Lamont Peterson demand freddie dropped pacquiao ?

Peterson>Khan

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Khan is a fcking joke.

How many more times does he need to get ktfo before he realizes it's not the trainer?
            So Roach wants Pacman to fight Garcia to teach Khan a lesson?? How does that make any sense??

Comment

Matthysse beats Pacquiao today son! At 140 to 151lbs. Belee dat!

Comment

why so much hate for Khan switching trainers?

Just because a trainer is great for one fighter does not mean he will be for another... Roach brought Khan on leaps and bounds, but unfortunately the style that roach teaches cant bring Khan on to the next level.

That's not to say a new trainer will definitely make Khan into a boxing god, but it would be stupid for him to stay with Roach.

I say go back to the drawing board again and find a new trainer. If it works then great, if not, and if you get ktfo again retire and call it a day.

Comment

Pacquiao doesn't have a good defense either, the reason why he'd win is he can actually take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Khan is a fcking joke.

agreed. even his strenght and conditioning coach was telling him to box when he was sparring in the gym, what did khan do? he didnt listen, got knocked out on the night by the same punch he kept getting caught with in sparring and then fired his strenght and conditioning coach. now roach is next.

the KO loss to prescott was no diffrent, khan runs in like a moron leaving himself open against a big puncher. gets stretched out and blames his trainer.

khan will never be a great fighter bcuz he refuses to take a hard look in the mirror and learn from his mistakes, he reminds me of jermain taylor in that way. jermain was always looking for the easy explanatiojn when he lost and as a result he kept losing the same way.

khan is gonna have a rough time in this sport for sure, i see plenty of KO defeats in his future.

Comment

Working...
                    X