I just got jumped by some alcoholic at the gas station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
    "You ain't no gangstha!" -Chad Dawson.
    What do you mean by this? Are you taking a shot at me, bro? No disrespect cuh, but if you are, I'll take your ****ing head off and you know it. Ask anybody around here, I'm a ****ing legend in these parts.

Comment

a lounge legend in his prime.

with any luck this will show up on worldstar hip hop and be posted on bscene

larry's ban must be lifted. he would know what to do.
      Last edited by New England; 07-19-2012, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        So I'm in the gas station, just walking around looking for a king sized "Snickers", and I accidentally bump into this bummy looking mother****er. Anyway, he demands I apologize to his him, and I'm like : "Dude, GTFO, you smell like cheap cigarettes and "Wild Irish Rose". Dude leaves the store, I buy my "Snickers", and I bounce.

I get outside and out of nowhere this guy puts a double-leg takedown on me reminiscent of a prime Georges St.Pierre, and I'm like : "WHOA!!" but it's too late because he's mounted me faster than Brianna Banks. So then he starts with the ground-and-pound, and I swear if you had been there you would've confused his skills with that of a Fedor Emelianenko.

Anyway afterwards I'm getting up from the ground ready to beat the piss out of this cheapshotting punk, but he's already bolting for his rusted out 1970 Dodge Dart, while yelling back at me : This is how we do it in the hood, b*tch!!! I ain't scared of no man!!! I wasn't raised to play that disrespect ****!!" and I'm thinking : WTF is WITH this guy!?"

Anyway he got in the car and peeled off before I could get my hands on him, as he was making the turn I yelled out and called him a mental case, to which he yelled back : "Meet me in the dome, faggot!"

WTF just happened?

Comment

What do you mean by this? Are you taking a shot at me, bro? No disrespect cuh, but if you are, I'll take your ****ing head off and you know it. Ask anybody around here, I'm a ****ing legend in these parts.

Comment

So I'm in the gas station, just walking around looking for a king sized "Snickers", and I accidentally bump into this bummy looking mother****er. Anyway, he demands I apologize to his him, and I'm like : "Dude, GTFO, you smell like cheap cigarettes and "Wild Irish Rose". Dude leaves the store, I buy my "Snickers", and I bounce.

I get outside and out of nowhere this guy puts a double-leg takedown on me reminiscent of a prime Georges St.Pierre, and I'm like : "WHOA!!" but it's too late because he's mounted me faster than Brianna Banks. So then he starts with the ground-and-pound, and I swear if you had been there you would've confused his skills with that of a Fedor Emelianenko.

Anyway afterwards I'm getting up from the ground ready to beat the piss out of this cheapshotting punk, but he's already bolting for his rusted out 1970 Dodge Dart, while yelling back at me : This is how we do it in the hood, b*tch!!! I ain't scared of no man!!! I wasn't raised to play that disrespect ****!!" and I'm thinking : WTF is WITH this guy!?"

Anyway he got in the car and peeled off before I could get my hands on him, as he was making the turn I yelled out and called him a mental case, to which he yelled back : "Meet me in the dome, faggot!"

WTF just happened?
            Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            That's what happens when you punk a lounge legend

Just in case anybody ask wtf:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=559352

Comment

Looks like Bringer just don't understand how shit goes down in the hood

Comment

lmfao.............Mark aint gone like this

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    i dont need any drug now could your unwanted ass quit trying to make a name off of me.
                    You have been waiting on this you fcking forum turd,have nothing but hate to post take me to the dome you punkass bia,rudy poo ass sling shot ****** ass nugga.
                    Thank you....a lot of these guys dont realize in the hood thats like slapping my woman its that serious,its like a dog pissing on a fire hydrant he was laying claim to a territory and i pissed all over it.
                    You are no one that anyone know or will ever care about,at least i know who bushbaby is you are a fcking unknown twat eat a dick and die want more take me to the dome *****made ass ****.
                    he saw me coming he had ample time to defend he couldnt i won jealous much homie
                    Been getting bck into shape for a few months now i was 225 at 6/0 i am now 193 pds 185 and i am at my target weight.
                    Have you ever been in a real fight or do you come here to feel tough actually talking to guys with balls.
                    I have a big time temper dont act like your not trying to exploit it,no one got jumped he got his ass beat,being jumped involves many not 1.
                    Whatever dude you must live a cushy life.
                    I handle mine do you handle yours.
                    Jumped what evidently people who never fight find it honorable,i beat his ass point blank what i am supposed to let him pull a knife or gun,to many of you live behind gated complexes and never really fight anyone in your lives dont be mad cause your ***** made and i am not.
                    Alright folks its been fun but i have a date to go on wish me luck.

He's gonna **** me up, but before he does that, he's going on a date.

He's gonna watch Magic Mike.

Comment

i always had a feeling that Bringer was a Norteno

Comment

Working...
                      X