No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz on Mayweather-Pacquiao, Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz on Mayweather-Pacquiao, Devon Alexander

Kansas-born southpaw Victor Ortiz is gearing up for a summer rematch with rival Andre Berto on June 23rd – but the found time to speak to World Boxing News about the ongoing Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao saga and Devon Alexander’s intentions to fight the winner of his return with the Haitian-American.

[Click Here To Read More]

If only Victor was as tough mentally as his mouth or his fighting skills he could be the next great mexican champion. Victor always makes me laugh though.

Comment

Wow, Ortiz basically said Alexander aint nothing. That's how people felt about you before you beat Berto bro. Don't be like that.

Comment

I do think Ortiz would easily beat Alexander. . . Prolly be the first to knock him out.

I'm picking him to BOOF on Berto again - he jsut dominated him too thoroughly in the first fight. Seriously, I don't see why Berto is favored? Or why a lot of people on here are picking Berto to win. . . Aside from the two KD's, Berto was dominated. . . I had him winning 2 rounds. . Ortiz was beating him on the outside, and definitely on the inside. . Only chance Berto has is to catch him from mid-range coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          I do think Ortiz would easily beat Alexander. . . Prolly be the first to knock him out.

I'm picking him to BOOF on Berto again - he jsut dominated him too thoroughly in the first fight. Seriously, I don't see why Berto is favored? Or why a lot of people on here are picking Berto to win. . . Aside from the two KD's, Berto was dominated. . . I had him winning 2 rounds. . Ortiz was beating him on the outside, and definitely on the inside. . Only chance Berto has is to catch him from mid-range coming in.
          What does the word BOOF mean where your from??Cause here it means ya stuck something up ya azz,when I started to read this post I damn near feel out of my seat...LMAO,Ortiz is gonna BOOF Berto,LMAO..

Comment

some people are favoring berto because he does have more than a fair chance to win. he also might be more motivated than ortiz.
            that being said if ortiz shows up i pick him to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              What does the word BOOF mean where your from??Cause here it means ya stuck something up ya azz,when I started to read this post I damn near feel out of my seat...LMAO,Ortiz is gonna BOOF Berto,LMAO..

Lol I thought it meant like "balling". . . Haha I just saw it in the comments section on a world star hiphop fight video. . The guy said: "DAMN! That dude in the cosby sweater was straight BOOFIN on them fools."

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                some people are favoring berto because he does have more than a fair chance to win. he also might be more motivated than ortiz.
                that being said if ortiz shows up i pick him to win.
                Oh he's definitely got a puncher's chance to win. . . But I don't see how he is being made the favorite by the bookies, and I'd say at least half of the hardcore fans on here, and other forums are picking Berto. . They say that he's going to "outbox Ortiz". . WTF? IF he has a chance to win, it won't be by outboxing him; Ortiz thoroughly outboxed Berto from the outside, and inside already. . . His only chance is to try to air Ortiz out, make it an ugly brawl, and try to catch him with a huge straight right, or right uppercut between punches, or coming inside.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  His only chance is to try to air Ortiz out, make it an ugly brawl, and try to catch him with a huge straight right, or right uppercut between punches, or coming inside.
                  headbutting might work too!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Wow, Ortiz basically said Alexander aint nothing. That's how people felt about you before you beat Berto bro. Don't be like that.
                    I'm absolutely confident Ortiz would stop Alexander. Not blow him out of the water, but he'd put a good hurting on Devon.

Comment

Working...
                    X