Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWS: Bob Arum is Surprised" of Floyd's new continuance.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am DYING to hear what Skip Bayless has to say

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
      From ESPN Dan Rafeal

"Arum sounded very surprised by the news of Mayweather's continuance. Says now Manny "likely" to go in June. Didnt sound interested in Floyd."
      Who cares anyway.....I saw Marquez beat Pacquiao 3 times and I already know what Floyd would do to Pacquiao and so does Bob.

Mayweather vs Cotto lets go

Comment

stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
        So if Mayweather is a free man till June 1st, then let's re-start those Robert Guerrero press releases begging for that fight #boxing

lol.

Comment

How is anyone surprised??? LOL truthfully...

Comment

Comment

Why are cats surprised by this~, Arum likes to talk shit about Floyd when there is nothing that will come of it but when it is possible to make things happen Arum clams up.

Arum isn't an idiot he knows exactly what Floyd is, which is why Floyd is always on his tongue and one hint it is not because Floyd isn't that good~

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                stevemaxboxing Steve Kim
                So if Mayweather is a free man till June 1st, then let's re-start those Robert Guerrero press releases begging for that fight #boxing

lol.
                Were those ridiculous quotes from that one press released ever confirmed to be fake?

Comment

lmaooooooooooo

Comment

Just Yesterday May was a date that Manny could fight on.

"Besides the opponent, the other thing we need to discuss is whether he'll fight in May or June," Arum said.

Mayweather had announced that he planned to fight on May 5 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas -- and that he hoped to fight Pacquiao -- before he was sentenced last month to six months, with three months suspended, in the Clark County Detention Center near Las Vegas.

Mayweather was sentenced after he accepted a plea deal in the domestic violence case stemming from an incident with his with ex-girlfriend, Josie Harris, the mother of three of his children.

"I'm not married to May 5, so Manny could fight on another date in May," Arum said. "If Manny's opponent is Marquez, I'd be much more married to the date."

The reason is because Marquez is from Mexico and May 5 is the Mexican holiday of Cinco de Mayo, traditionally a day when major bouts involving Mexican fighters are held.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...ons-next-fight

Comment

**** isnt even funny. its sad. as far as im concerned the truth has finally come out. it cant even be ignored anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X