Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Anime) Berserk Fans Enter (Movie out next month)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Anime) Berserk Fans Enter (Movie out next month)

Yep, they are doing the whole manga from start again but they will be doing it in movie format, 3 movies a year they are planning, the first 3 movies will cover the Golden Egg Arc (which is the series) & the others will adapt the rest of the manga, which i haven't read but supposed to be crazy.

It's out 4th feb in Japan, i hope they don't water it down but since it's done by a Japanese production i don't think it'll be, numerous trailers have been released for it, the musical score sounds dope

One of the best animes but it did not finish. I tried reading the manga....it continued but also is not yet finished.(I think).

Comment

Don't like the style of this new anime. Don't like the styles of many new anime.
      Plus the best part of the manga was the part they already animated, the Golden Age arc.

Comment

Best manga ever, but I'm not feeling those bgm tracks. The flawed original animated series had a much superior soundtrack.

Comment

Never heard of Berserk.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
            Don't like the style of this new anime. Don't like the styles of many new anime.
            Plus the best part of the manga was the part they already animated, the Golden Age arc.
            It was so heavily cut/censored that the animated version was really not worthy of its source material. I actually thought the anime was mediocre, whereas the manga (over the same arc) is a work of art.

Comment

I've always hated cgi in anime, goes completely against the spirit of it, at least to me, but I will forgive all of that if they can do the series justice. The original Berserk stands up there in my all time list, absolutely love it.

This is great news, had no idea why they didn't just finish or at leas continue the original series, from my understanding it was a hit here and in japan, i may be wrong though, either way this is fantastic news.

Comment

How can you call yourself a fan and not have read the manga? You havent seen anything until you see the berserker armour in action!

Comment

nerds...................

Comment

Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                    It was so heavily cut/censored that the animated version was really not worthy of its source material. I actually thought the anime was mediocre, whereas the manga (over the same arc) is a work of art.
                    I didn't watch the whole 25 eps of anime. I read/am reading the manga. Just think that the CGI in animes nowadays really ruins it.
                    And the manga is an ATG.

Comment

Working...
                    X