Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen to Amir Khan's career?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will happen to Amir Khan's career?

-Do you guys still think Amir Khan will be able to perform the same or just as good without Ariza?
    -Will Amir Khan lose fights because of this decision?
    -Will Amir Khan regret it?

Srry if repost

Let me look into my crystal ball.

Comment

My guess is that it won't affect his career much.

I don't think Khan will be anything more than a decent champ/titlist though.

No shame in that of course.

Comment

Imagine the conspiracy theories if Khan bombs...

No good without Arizas juice or cocktails

Comment

WTF is wrong with Elie Seckbach? Is he ******ed? I'm not trying to be an *******, but I can't ****ing stand this guy.

Comment

Whoever is brought in next has to help him get in great shape. Khan's style depends on him being in tip top shape.

Comment

in time, i see roach leaving khan for good. khan has already said he wants floyd n pac, he wnats the big fights, if he gets thorugh the 140lbs division, it will be on for him. pac sed he wants 5/6more bouts, therefore a fight with amir could be agreed.

Roach has stated he would coach pac over khan anyday, i dont see the point on roach coaching khan for 5 fights, then leavin him to train pac to whoop khan

Comment

if roach advises another training coach then that one must be good enough,aslong as he stays sound with freddie then he should be ok.

but will this next fitness coach get screwed by khans people like ariza did?.

and what if manny and ariza are training and khan is there also???.

Comment

If Kahn looks gassed or loses his next three it's because he got the same juice as Pac. Not saying that the truth, but I got a hunch we'll read it.

Comment

If moved very carefully he could hold his title awhile but it needs to be done carefully.

Comment

Working...
                    X