No announcement yet.

SMOKE Lang!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SMOKE Lang!

This thread for the Boxingscene Regulars to chill whilst smoking a blunt after a hard day.

It ain't no secret that we got some Smokers on here, so why not have a place to kick it?
    They got a drunk lang?

Now we got a SMOKE lang?

What yall smoking tonight fam?

Bout to Roll me a spliff,
    Picked up some fine Putty hash today.
    I'm getting stoned tonight.

Comment

Just popped a 10mg Valium too, just to get things movin'......

Comment

No Val just pure Good ting...

Cut down a branch today
        Just hitting it now..Some light crystal ****

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          No Val just pure Good ting...

Cut down a branch today
          Just hitting it now..Some light crystal ****
          You grow your own stuff bro?

Comment

Hash is trash!.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Maguire View Post
              Hash is trash!.
              Usually it is, Not Soft golden stuff it aint!

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
                You grow your own stuff bro?
                My uncle owns a farm in westmoreland where his got a land where he grows out back hidden by the hibiscus tress. i was hoping the dude would die
                so i can inherit it..His been telling me it would be mine since 92 the good hi grade keeps him strong and alive

lol

Nah on a real though im just basking in the sun got a branch earlier on but had to trim all the leafs off just pure bud just placing it in a bowl right now rizzla ready preserve with the good ting...

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                  My uncle owns a farm in westmoreland where his got a land where he grows out back hidden by the hibiscus tress. i was hoping the dude would die
                  so i can inherit it..His been telling me it would be mine since 92 the good hi grade keeps him strong and alive

lol

Nah on a real though im just basking in the sun got a branch earlier on but had to trim all the leafs off just pure bud just placing it in a bowl right now rizzla ready preserve with the good ting...
                  lol

You had me goin man,
                  My friend used to grow stuff in his house man, the smell was unreal!
                  I never realized the plants stunk so strongly.
                  Ended up having to throw it out of the house before it fully budd'ed proper because the smell was too bad and the landlord was visiting.

I heard they let you grow it legally on your own premises in Austriala as long as its for personal use.

Comment

Originally posted by MONEY 32 View Post
                    lol

You had me goin man,
                    My friend used to grow stuff in his house man, the smell was unreal!
                    I never realized the plants stunk so strongly.
                    Ended up having to throw it out of the house before it fully budd'ed proper because the smell was too bad and the landlord was visiting.

I heard they let you grow it legally on your own premises in Austriala as long as its for personal use.
                    No my uncle really does grow it homie..
                    And he owns a farm thats the real talk the part i was joking where i said ive been waitin for him to die

lol

Even when im in the UK i try and grow a little somethin somethin..
                    Nothing heavy only when im home will i grow and crop proper
                    just a few plants cuz the uk laws are a lot heavier on herbalists like me
                    Specially black herbalists and ones not born there dont go down well with the system

Comment

Working...
                    X