Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think American promoters will now avoid Eastern European boxers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kotelnik has an extensive amateur background, guys like that shouldn't be underestimated. Nothings to do with being Eastern Europeans. Last time I check Abraham and Kessler got whooped by Americans...

Comment

Originally posted by Poor Lad View Post
      Kotelnik has an extensive amateur background, guys like that shouldn't be underestimated. Nothings to do with being Eastern Europeans. Last time I check Abraham and Kessler got whooped by Americans...
      They are not Eastern Europeans.

Comment

Originally posted by boxasmash View Post
        Well you can say that Abraham is Easter European fighter and last time I checked he is 2-0 (2 KO s) in Super Six tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
          Well you can say that Abraham is Easter European fighter and last time I checked he is 2-0 (2 KO s) in Super Six tournament!
          Yes but he gave that up when he moved to Germany. He is only Eastern European by blood, not mind or skill.

Comment

Yes but he gave that up when he moved to Germany. He is only Eastern European by blood, not mind or skill.

maybe you are right

We Croatians gave up of GEORGE ČUVALO,he is CANADIAN now!

Comment

Maybe not Abraham so much since he is really Armenian, although he is accepted more in Germany. But Kessler is considered European nonetheless, and all I see are people who root for Eastern Europeans, jump on his dick.

Comment

Eastern European boxers have better technique that's why you see all these American boxers lose in amateurs and in Olympic games.

Comment

Maybe not Abraham so much since he is really Armenian, although he is accepted more in Germany. But Kessler is considered European nonetheless, and all I see are people who root for Eastern Europeans, jump on his dick.
                  WTF you talking about?

KESSLER is from DENMARK!

DENMARK has nothing to do with EASTERN EUROPE!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                    WTF you talking about?

KESSLER is from DENMARK!

DENMARK has nothing to do with EASTERN EUROPE!
                    Calm down it isn't that serious.

I said Kessler is considered European, since Denmark is in Northern Europe. I never said he was Eastern European.

Comment

Calm down it isn't that serious.

I said Kessler is considered European, since Denmark is in Northern Europe. I never said he was Eastern European.

YOU SAID THIS ;
                      "But Kessler is considered European nonetheless, and all I see are people who root for Eastern Europeans, jump on his dick. "

Comment

Working...
                      X