No announcement yet.

Khan displaying roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
    I'm starting to hope he loses, and I got points on him winning.
    lol. A no win situation!

Comment

aha i think the same!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
        He has been very angry and aggressive lately. Culminating today in pushing Paulie and being very aggressive at the weigh in. It looked like he wanted to punch Paulie up right there but luckily that Golden Boy dude stopped him.

Anyway, anyone that knows anything about steroids knows you can get Roid rage (see the famous incident in the 2003 Mr. Olympia where Coleman ate the head of a fellow competitor, Flex Wheeler).

So.... now that we have established Khan is roiding (clearly Ariza is giving him the good old 'legal' shakes)... what exactly do you think he is on?

I reckon some PEDs and only a bit of HGH so his head doesn't grow too large like the Pacman.
        I'd expect *****s to exhibit the same rage at Khan like they do at Pacman.

But it's too early. Khan must destroy three more fighters and *****s

will be all over him saying he's using PEDs.

What a bunch of clowns.

Comment

your boy Froch is on steroids also since he is always talkin ****?

Comment

I really do despair sometimes at NSB....

Comment

He has been very angry and aggressive lately. Culminating today in pushing Paulie and being very aggressive at the weigh in. It looked like he wanted to punch Paulie up right there but luckily that Golden Boy dude stopped him.

Anyway, anyone that knows anything about steroids knows you can get Roid rage (see the famous incident in the 2003 Mr. Olympia where Coleman ate the head of a fellow competitor, Flex Wheeler).

So.... now that we have established Khan is roiding (clearly Ariza is giving him the good old 'legal' shakes)... what exactly do you think he is on?

I reckon some PEDs and only a bit of HGH so his head doesn't grow too large like the Pacman.
              I'm sure he's not roiding, but I am sure that paulie got into his head.

Comment

He now says he is going to punish Paulie....! Must be the roids kicking in.

Ariza ups their intake before the fights I heard.

Comment

Judging by the red-K I'm getting this is lost on some people. Where is Anorak when you need him?

Comment

Judging by the red-K I'm getting this is lost on some people.
                    I find it hilarious you're getting red K'd. You're usually defending Pac on these boards but when you make a joke about Khan being on roids everyone thinks you're a *****. ****in' hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by snd_dsigner_dan View Post
                      I find it hilarious you're getting red K'd. You're usually defending Pac on these boards but when you make a joke about Khan being on roids everyone thinks you're a *****. ****in' hilarious!
                      Haha yes.

Humour is not NSBs strong point!

Comment

Working...
                      X