Cotto: "this time outcome will be different.."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dobermann28 View Post
    yea he went home with ****ed up eyes...

he also went home...THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE NEW WBA WELTERWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOORLD!
    hahahaha you made that fool Yo *****!

Comment

Originally posted by CottoWinsPartII View Post
      Cotto is realy looking forward to the rematch in June 09. He says he is very happy to get the fight and promises to beat Margarito. Cotto sounds very focused and ready. I knew it... Cotto has a quiet defiance about himself. He wil never accept this defeat as the final say. any man with self respect will never concede. You gotta beat me down everyday for me to believe it and I suspect Cotto is of that mentality. "I want proof ngga... do it again. I don't believe you can..."

Cotto is in Washington visiting wounded Soldiers.. Good dude.

War Cotto!
      atleast cotto is looking to avenge his loss like a true mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
        hahahaha you made that fool Yo *****!
        No he didn't... btw, margarito should learn to fight in the right weight class. Were not stupid, he isn't a welterweight but we know if he fought people his own size he'd lose. Just like he lost to paul williams, both those clowns are fighting smaller fighters then themselves. He never even wins his fights by skills, but just being naturally bigger then his opponents.

Comment

War COtto!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CottoWinsPartII View Post
            Cotto is realy looking forward to the rematch in June 09. He says he is very happy to get the fight and promises to beat Margarito. Cotto sounds very focused and ready. I knew it... Cotto has a quiet defiance about himself. He wil never accept this defeat as the final say. any man with self respect will never concede. You gotta beat me down everyday for me to believe it and I suspect Cotto is of that mentality. "I want proof ngga... do it again. I don't believe you can..."

Cotto is in Washington visiting wounded Soldiers.. Good dude.

War Cotto!

Cotto will do the same exact thing in the 2nd fight, and lose again. He did what he could do. Box and move, and he died at the end from the constant punishment. There's nothing Cotto can do better or differently. He's not stronger nor does he have more stamina than Margarito. And Marg can take EVERYTHING Cotto's got and then some.

Cotto will lose again. And you and rest of the annoying PR fans will be sore losers again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights0ut View Post
              Cotto will do the same exact thing in the 2nd fight, and lose again. He did what he could do. Box and move, and he died at the end from the constant punishment. There's nothing Cotto can do better or differently. He's not stronger nor does he have more stamina than Margarito. And Marg can take EVERYTHING Cotto's got and then some.

Cotto will lose again. And you and rest of the annoying PR fans will be sore losers again.
              Nah, Cotto had to deal with breathing issues. If you actually watch the fight and know a little bit about boxing.. you will see exactly what Cotto did wrong and how EASY it is to correct for the rematch. Cotto will win and do it convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Lights0ut View Post

Tony is a slurring typical ghetto rat.. I don't care what someone like you thinks. We are annoying cause NOBODY wants to talk about that fat powerless bum Toney at Heavyweight. He is a heavybag at this point. Taking punches for peanuts. He already sound like his IQ is 65...

With all due respect... STFU!

Comment

Cotto did everything right the first fight... But it wasnt enough. In the 2nd fight cotto will take a beating the same way but this time he quits earlier... As hes getting beat down he will have flashes of memory of the 11th round of Tony walking toward him after the first Knee he took, being so bloody and scared of the man coming toward him. Then he'll have a flash of memory of his kid crying like a baby out in the audience and he once agian will quit and go down to a knee in the corner! this time in the 6th round.

Comment

of course Cotto is gonna say that...wut do ya'll expect for him to say?? umm imma go in there and get my ass kicked again?? of course he is going to say things are gonna be different this time...and Im sure he believes it too...that don't mean it's gonna go down though....Margo should have an easier time with Cotto cuz he'll have the mental edge this time...obviously Cotto now knows that his plan of "out boxing" Margo isn't going to work...call me crazy but I think the only chance Cotto will have is gonna be to beat Margo at his own game...and I dont think Cotto has wut it takes to make that happen so basically Cotto's chances are slim to none of winning this fight....(and slim just left to have a cold one)

Comment

Cotto cannot beat Margarito. This will be apparent after the Cotto tune in fight. Cotto gets hit allot. Till now he didn't think that could affect him, now is different. How can you recover knowing you executed a perfect gameplan but still failed? How's Cotto supposed to win? Margarito can take his punches no problem. Cotto knows as he knew he needs to avoid Margarito's punishment but he can't (as suspected) fight going back. Cotto is usually the stronger man in the ring. He's physically more powerful than most his opponents and that must have spoiled him. Kinda makes you think back and appreciate a little more the clinics Floyd Mayweather put vs Oscar, Gatti, Baldomir and even Hatton where he fought going back for 8 rounds. Not trying to compare fighters or start yet another Floyd thread though, so lets get to topic. Cotto does have faster hands and his movement is good enough but he can't fight inside DEFENSIVELY. Sure it's easy enough (for a exceptional pro) to get inside while your opponent is backing down looking to breathe and throw in you pretty body hooks but it's a whole other thing when you're the one being pressed to the ropes. Cotto is used to have his opponents feel his blows, but Margarito wasn't hurting. What do you do in such cases? You land first and you land more accurate. Cotto doesn't have very fast hands (don't let the 36 year old Mosley fight fool you). He was tailor made for Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X