Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Yordan rematched and beat Guerrero what does that say to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Yordan rematched and beat Guerrero what does that say to you?

Since Daud Yordan who was a good prospect had a good early showing against Guerrero in their fight that ended in NC due to a head clash has lost badly when he was outclassed by Caballero, what would it say to you if Yordan fought and clearly beat Guerrero? which in my mind if they fought again is not out of the realm of possibility.

Poll coming.
    It means Guerrero is not that good
    42.86%
    It mean neither Yordan or Guerrero is that good
    0.00%
    It makes Yordan good but just to green for a guy like Caba
    28.57%
    It means Caba is really something special
    14.29%
    Yordan & Guerrero each have 1 loss as is and are thus bums
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    Since Daud Yordan who was a good prospect had a good early showing against Guerrero in their fight that ended in NC due to a head clash has lost badly when he was outclassed by Caballero, what would it say to you if Yordan fought and clearly beat Guerrero? which in my mind if they fought again is not out of the realm of possibility.

Poll coming.
    I don't think it will matter now since he was dominated something bruthal by Celestino Caballero, too bad though b/c it looked like a great fight in the making while it lasted.

Comment

Originally posted by bazil82 View Post
      I don't think it will matter now since he was dominated something bruthal by Celestino Caballero, too bad though b/c it looked like a great fight in the making while it lasted.
      That is my point though, it does matter as Guerrero is a world class guy at the next weight class and even had a title before he dropped it due to personal issues. This is the same guy who Yordan gave some problems for a short time but was dominated by Caba.

So either it makes Caba look great if he rematched Guerrero and beat him, makes Guerrero look really bad, or makes Yordan look like a good fighter who was just too green for a step up like Caba.

Comment

I means Guerrero aint that Good, simple as that!

Caballero UD12 De Leon

Juanma KTFO1 De Leon

Rojas KO5 Caballero

Gamboa TKO1o Rojas

There goes your theory!

Comment

even before the yordan fight, i've always thought that 'the ghost' guerrero is just an above average gatekeeper. nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Caballero UD12 De Leon

Juanma KTFO1 De Leon

Rojas KO5 Caballero

Gamboa TKO1o Rojas

There goes your theory!

Alot of triangle theories going on here Ch@mp, remember when Pavlik beat Hopkins because Taylor won a close fight against Hopkins but got KTFO by Pavlik?

I don't, but who knows how much better JuanMa and Gamboa are than Caba really? we can't say yet and as is we have lot of missing pieces to your puzzle for a theory like that.

I am just exploring the possibility that Yordan could be a good fighter who just lost in his 1st big step up and Guerrero if you don't think is elite is at the very least good.

Comment

It means Golden Boy Promotions would have to be the stupidest match makers in the world to put Guerrero back in there with Yordan...

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Caballero UD12 De Leon

Juanma KTFO1 De Leon

Rojas KO5 Caballero

Gamboa TKO1o Rojas

There goes your theory!
                So Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa are better than Caballero because Caballero doesn't have power and fought Rojas when he was green and Gamboa fought an ancient version?

Everyone takes notes... this analysis is golden.

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                It means Golden Boy Promotions would have to be the stupidest match makers in the world to put Guerrero back in there with Yordan...
                Coming from someone who thought that Daniel Santos started his career at 147, I'm impressed by this elementary post, considering how far it has come in intelligence compared to what we are used to seeing from you.

Comment

Originally posted by DWiens421 View Post
                  So Juan Manuel Lopez and Gamboa are better than Caballero because Caballero doesn't have power and fought Rojas when he was green and Gamboa fought an ancient version?

Everyone takes notes... this analysis is golden.

Coming from someone who thought that Daniel Santos started his career at 147, I'm impressed by this elementary post, considering how far it has come in intelligence compared to what we are used to seeing from you.
                  He did start his career at 147...

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    He did start his career at 147...
                    Alright... for everyone on boxingscene... I actually did whip his ass one on one earlier, before I succumbed to the drink. This is bull****.

Warp, **** you.

Comment

Working...
                    X