Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd Mayweather Jr. should not Agree to Bob Arums "Offer."

I believe this more media bull**** from Bob Arum,
    You haven't heard Golden Boy speak to the press about this fight....
    Now people are saying "Oh if Floyd don't accept then he is ducking Manny" blah blah,
    We haven't heard both sides how can we comment on this situation right now?
    You have idiots out there Ellie Sechkbach also stirring **** up and it is very frustrating for a fight fan to follow this BS.

Realistically lets look it at like this.

Manny won't fight for anything less then 50/50: Manny don't deserve it, His last fight with Clottey sold less than half of Mayweather fight with Mosley.
    Why should Floyd agree to these terms?
    As a fight fan I understand we are all passionate about the sport and wanna see this fight happening but lets step back,
    We need to remember the golden worlds "Boxing is a business,"
    Its simply unfair to ask for 50/50.

Pacquiao has to earn his 50% split: Because at the moment he doesn't deserve it. A fight with Clottey was a terrible move for Manny and lets face it he ain't exactly good at hyping fights,
    His last bout with Clottey didn't even get a 24/7 series.
    Mayweather-Mosley did.

Each fighter should have ONE more fight before they meet eachother:
    Because they are not gonna agree on 50/50 and I think it is reasonable enough of Mayweather to GIVE Manny that opportunity to EARN a 50/50 split.
    Feelings aside people he has not earned it yet, with his PPV history.

"Manny don't need Mayweather, Mayweather needs Pacquiao":
    Again this does not fly with me, I'm not gonna through Mannys last few fights here (e.g. Cotto being shot or ODLH being weight drained) its played out. But in these negotiations Golden Boy promotions and Top Rank are gonna use both fighters last bouts for sales figures and promotional Material.
    Manny last bout with Clottey was nothing short of terrible, It was a boring fight.
    He picked a fighter who WOULD not throw and when he did he landed every straight Right hand (Floyd Lead Punch), Mayweather dominated Mosley (#1 WW in the division) in his last bout and since than has retaken his spot as P4P #1.

Manny needs this fight: His name has been tarnished and if this fight doesn't happen there will always be that "Was he on PHD's."
    Hanging over his head and his record. He needs to show the world this is not through take the tests and the fight.

Mannys main asset is his speed NOT his power:
    People take about Mannys power as his biggest assist I believe different. Okay he KO'd a shot Ricky Hatton but that ain't saying much, Lazcano whoppled him too.
    But anyway Manny ain't getting any younger, What goes with Age? Speed.
    If he wants this fight NOW he needs to accept that he is not getting 50/50 and agree to taking the OSDT's up until fight night.
    He ain't getting any younger.

Lets say the fight Happens NEXT year:
    They both fight different opponents, Manny fights Margarito and gets a good PPV number and eventually EARNS a 50/50 split,
    It will be a year on, He could easily be a little banged up from Margarito because he is a dangerous fighter, People forget that.
    His speed will have decreased with age and **** won't be going his way.
    Okay you can argue that Mayweather is getting older but he doesn't real on his speed to the extent that Manny does. (Speed is not Mayweather biggest assist) Take away Mannys speed and he is nothing.

Take the OSDT Manny take a 55/45 split, Your only making it harder on yourself in the long run.

You never give up do you?

.................Attention seeker, reposting a previous thread.

The same nut hugger thread was posted yesterday and he erased it from the records, to repost it today.

EDIT: now TS puts me on his ignore list.

This is TS previous banned ALT account:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=145460

Last post: 06-12-2010, 01:31 AM
    Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-04-2010, 01:27 PM.

Comment

Stop stalking me you ******.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
        I believe this more media bull**** from Bob Arum,
        You haven't heard Golden Boy speak to the press about this fight....
        Now people are saying "Oh if Floyd don't accept then he is ducking Manny" blah blah,
        We haven't heard both sides how can we comment on this situation right now?
        You have idiots out there Ellie Sechkbach also stirring **** up and it is very frustrating for a fight fan to follow this BS.

Realistically lets look it at like this.

Manny won't fight for anything less then 50/50: Manny don't deserve it, His last fight with Clottey sold less than half of Mayweather fight with Mosley.
        Why should Floyd agree to these terms?
        As a fight fan I understand we are all passionate about the sport and wanna see this fight happening but lets step back,
        We need to remember the golden worlds "Boxing is a business,"
        Its simply unfair to ask for 50/50.

Pacquiao has to earn his 50% split: Because at the moment he doesn't deserve it. A fight with Clottey was a terrible move for Manny and lets face it he ain't exactly good at hyping fights,
        His last bout with Clottey didn't even get a 24/7 series.
        Mayweather-Mosley did.

Each fighter should have ONE more fight before they meet eachother:
        Because they are not gonna agree on 50/50 and I think it is reasonable enough of Mayweather to GIVE Manny that opportunity to EARN a 50/50 split.
        Feelings aside people he has not earned it yet, with his PPV history.

"Manny don't need Mayweather, Mayweather needs Pacquiao":
        Again this does not fly with me, I'm not gonna through Mannys last few fights here (e.g. Cotto being shot or ODLH being weight drained) its played out. But in these negotiations Golden Boy promotions and Top Rank are gonna use both fighters last bouts for sales figures and promotional Material.
        Manny last bout with Clottey was nothing short of terrible, It was a boring fight.
        He picked a fighter who WOULD not throw and when he did he landed every straight Right hand (Floyd Lead Punch), Mayweather dominated Mosley (#1 WW in the division) in his last bout and since than has retaken his spot as P4P #1.

Manny needs this fight: His name has been tarnished and if this fight doesn't happen there will always be that "Was he on PHD's."
        Hanging over his head and his record. He needs to show the world this is not through take the tests and the fight.

Mannys main asset is his speed NOT his power:
        People take about Mannys power as his biggest assist I believe different. Okay he KO'd a shot Ricky Hatton but that ain't saying much, Lazcano whoppled him too.
        But anyway Manny ain't getting any younger, What goes with Age? Speed.
        If he wants this fight NOW he needs to accept that he is not getting 50/50 and agree to taking the OSDT's up until fight night.
        He ain't getting any younger.

Lets say the fight Happens NEXT year:
        They both fight different opponents, Manny fights Margarito and gets a good PPV number and eventually EARNS a 50/50 split,
        It will be a year on, He could easily be a little banged up from Margarito because he is a dangerous fighter, People forget that.
        His speed will have decreased with age and **** won't be going his way.
        Okay you can argue that Mayweather is getting older but he doesn't real on his speed to the extent that Manny does. (Speed is not Mayweather biggest assist) Take away Mannys speed and he is nothing.

Take the OSDT Manny take a 55/45 split, Your only making it harder on yourself in the long run.

Translation: Pacquiao, please dont fight the men's sausage smoker, Money May!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post

.................Attention seeker, reposting a previous thread
          More like a ******ed poster especially the bit where the fight shouldnt happen coz PAC didn't have a 24/7 for clottey

Comment

Originally posted by bruzza View Post
            More like a ******ed poster especially the bit where the fight shouldnt happen coz PAC didn't have a 24/7 for clottey
            Wow good comeback, Pac-Clottey was a flop, Pac can't promote a fight for ****, Clottey is a bum and a 24/7 would of been boring.

Mayweather ALWAYS gets 24/7 because he is entertaining and sells fights,
            Pacquiao does NOT.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
              Wow good comeback, Pac-Clottey was a flop, Pac can't promote a fight for ****, Clottey is a bum and a 24/7 would of been boring.

Mayweather ALWAYS gets 24/7 because he is entertaining and sells fights,
              Pacquiao does NOT.
              suck it up........

I'll provide tissues as well.

Comment

p4p one of the ****test posts ever. and why the fcuk would you care how much money each fighter gets you sad ****.

Comment

Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  suck it up........

I'll provide tissues as well.
                  Over 3 thousand posts in less than one month, Says it all.

Get a life loser

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                    p4p one of the ****test posts ever. and why the fcuk would you care how much money each fighter gets you sad ****.
                    I don't give a fuck you dumb fuck but Mayweather will, and he should he DESERVES more.

Are you too ******ed to see that? People lie facts don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X