No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: IBF: Froch Can Get Waiver To Delay Stevenson Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: IBF: Froch Can Get Waiver To Delay Stevenson Defense

According to a spokesperson for the International Boxing Federation, IBF super middleweight champion Carl Froch (30-2, 22 KOs) can easily apply for a waiver to delay a mandatory defense against Adonis Stevenson (19-1, 16 KOs) of Canada. If the waiver is denied, then Froch has to fight Stevenson or face the possibility of getting stripped.

[Click Here To Read More]

A waiver, which they then can deny?

Comment

IBF are smart, to apply the Froch team must pay a fee for IBF to process the request, more money for them

Comment

He should do it imo, i've seen this Stevenson and he really doesn't offer too much, he's like a less durable version of Pascal. Froch is beyond him.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          He should do it imo, i've seen this Stevenson and he really doesn't offer too much, he's like a less durable version of Pascal. Froch is beyond him.
          Watch STEVENSON better!!!

Comment

Wait, i thought the WBA was already unified with the WBC via Andre Ward.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
              Wait, i thought the WBA was already unified with the WBC via Andre Ward.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....
              they'll probably make ward some kind of champ in recess like they did with john when caballero unified his featherweight belt

Comment

Originally posted by jlcelestine View Post
                I think Kessler is the 'regular' champ and Ward is the 'super' champ......yeah, I know...

Comment

Froch should just stick with Kessler, unify, and then challenge Ward again for the "super-d-duper" champion status.

Comment

Working...
                  X