Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nishioka is #1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood and guts. That's what HBO wants. They want wars!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
      So Nishioka is a Bum now lol
      He's not a bum, but damn, he didn't show up tonight. Might be ring rust but he's embarrassing himself tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by kymira View Post
        So Nishioka is a Bum now lol

I never said that but I told you all he was shot and too small.

Come on bro, he could of fought all these guys, it was clowns like you bigging him up without taking his inactivity etc into account.

Comment

Dude look all of 36 tonight. Don aire looks big even for this weight. I'm thinking this dude was number one a few years back maybe not now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by streetwaves View Post
            He's not a bum, but damn, he didn't show up tonight. Might be ring rust but he's embarrassing himself tonight.
            He is 37. His last win was a close fight against a Rafael Marquez that was so shot he could barely stand up. He was coming off of a 1 year lay off. What did people expect?

He was fighting a shot fighter who couldn't pull the trigger. It is embarrassing that Donaire keeps picking that absolute worst opponents he could.

I mean I highlighted all of this before the fight, and pointed out how Donaire was taking the easiest fight he could find, instead of fighting a credible opponent like Rigondeaux.

Comment

Nishioka showed up for a paycheck?

I think we all know the answer to that. Glue my right hand to my face and dont do jack ****.

Nishioka #1 but Donaire is just THAT good. Sike...

Comment

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
                Dude look all of 36 tonight. Don aire looks big even for this weight. I'm thinking this dude was number one a few years back maybe not now.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

He did look his age. I knew it in the Marquez bout but people tried justifying this bull**** on he won.
                He looked shot to bits in that fight let alone a year later. He was a good fighter in his prime but he has been done like I said for 2 years!

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                  He is 37. His last win was a close fight against a Rafael Marquez that was so shot he could barely stand up. He was coming off of a 1 year lay off. What did people expect?

He was fighting a shot fighter who couldn't pull the trigger. It is embarrassing that Donaire keeps picking that absolute worst opponents he could.

I mean I highlighted all of this before the fight, and pointed out how Donaire was taking the easiest fight he could find, instead of fighting a credible opponent like Rigondeaux.

One guy who knows a shot fighter! its careful matchmaking and just names. Of course a stoppage win over Nishikoa looks brilliant on paper but the guy was done and I am sure even Donaire fans will admit, that performance was more to do with he was shot to bits than Donaire was great.

Rigo fcuking molests him, my god I have never been so serious. Do Donaire has the name and size but Rigo flat out embarrasses him!

Comment

Donaire makes these fighters look bad man.

Comment

Nishioka was the best 122 fighter BY FAR

Its that simple. Donaire and rigo were ranked #2 and #3 by by RING anf their best win between eachother was Wilfredo Vasquez JR

Comment

Working...
                      X