Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pauli Mallignaggi on next opponent " i have a bunch of options now that im champ"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alexander is the most money and probably the most winnable fight out of all the available paydays.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      he beats berto.
      I hope you're kidding.

Comment

Call out Marquez, he has a strap to lure him in.

Comment

Guerrero or Alexander would be good competitive fights. Berto would break Paulie.

Comment

Alexander would be a fight I'd pay to see.
            I think Paulie would do well against Alexander.

Comment

He should see and pick his next option carefully, I admire the fact that he went out of his comfort zone to the champs backyard and win the belt off him, He put his career on the line to do that, Now everybody wants to fight him in the states, I say pick a gimme fight and defend the belt then look at the best options thats available after that.

Comment

berto is garbage, he would have lost his last fight had it not been for the stoppage. he is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                  berto is garbage, he would have lost his last fight had it not been for the stoppage. he is a bum.
                  Berto would land his right hand at will. Paulie has to fight a certain type of guy in order to win or look good. He can only move and jab. Once you nullify one of those things hes in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                  X