Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best looking mixed race woman youve ever seen in your life?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
    Stacey Dash and it's not even remotely close.

Damn she's beautiful, I'd have a hard time with her in person

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    her hands look dirty.

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    This is presumptive image of what the future human race will look like. This is plan the elite have for us.
    I certainly hope so. Racism will be gone!

Comment

• Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
      Damn she's beautiful, I'd have a hard time with her in person

I certainly hope so. Racism will be gone!
      This is the image they came up with.

Comment

• I always thought the girl from game of thrones was pretty hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post

Mixed people are always the most beautiful. Let's just hope humanity makes it far enough..

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post

I always thought the girl from game of thrones was pretty hot.
            Yes, Sexy af! I had to apologize to my woman for replaying that scene in Fast and the Furious 7, when she came out the water in Dubai.

Comment

Is that a real picture or fake? that is the perfect skin tone, golden complexion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ,GGG View Post
                Mixed people are always the most beautiful. Let's just hope humanity makes it far enough..
                Not really. I think it is just a different feeling knowing you are killing more than one bird with one stone. Lol. I am dark skin , but mixed girls seem like they can't get enough of me. They seem to be the one approaching me, too. I find it hella difficult to pull a dark skin girl like myself. The way the world works is weird. No wonder there are so many crazy people in this world, because people are expected to follow a pattern, which it seems, we are not really built for, so in the end we kinda silently rebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Is that a real picture or fake? that is the perfect skin tone, golden complexion.
                  It is a computer generation of what scientists believe America will look like by 2060.

Comment

It is a computer generation of what scientists believe America will look like by 2060.
                    hey bro I apologize for being a dick to you, I thought you were some other pro black dude who was annoying his name was MEGAdeth my bad, this is his profile lol

both of you had the MEGA in the front so I confused you with him, he was married to a filipino chick and living there but hated Filipinos and was pro black and a floyd fan, similar to dontaeboxing who is also married to filipino and has half filipino kids but hates pacquiao and filipinos.

This is the guy man I confused you with
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=52943

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      hey bro I apologize for being a dick to you, I thought you were some other pro black dude who was annoying his name was MEGAdeth my bad, this is his profile lol

both of you had the MEGA in the front so I confused you with him, he was married to a filipino chick and living there but hated Filipinos and was pro black and a floyd fan, similar to dontaeboxing who is also married to filipino and has half filipino kids but hates pacquiao and filipinos.

This is the guy man I confused you with
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=52943
                      Apologies accepted. I speak things how i see it. If blacks are ****ing up, i call them out. At the end of the day, i am black; therefore, white supremacy and black inferiority ideologies don't benefit me nor my family. I have met wonderful people of all races, oh well, that's how they appeared to me; and, i have met some real @ssholes. I am not pro-black, per se, but pro-truth and if that makes me appear pro-black then that's not something i am going to apologize for.

Comment

Working...
                      X