No announcement yet.

Do the fans really ever want to see Khan v Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the fans really ever want to see Khan v Brook

Mayweather was asked about Pacquiao in every single major interview with any news outlet, he would be mobbed by people wherever he went asking him to fight Pacquiao

People are ridiculing Canelo for not taking the GGG fight. Canelo fans want to see Canelo face GGG.

But the thing is, no one really ever spoke about Khan v Brook, till Khan was at the lowest point in his career when he had just lost to Danny Garcia. No one apart from Brook Fans/Khan haters in the UK really want to see the Khan v Brook fight.

Khan had to get KTFO by Canelo and put to sleep, for the odds makers to still have Khan as the slight favourite against Brook.

No one knows who Kell Brook is in the UK. He will sell a good load of tickets for his unification, but that will be down to a stacked undercard. No one would travel more then 20 miles and part with thier hard earned cash to see Kell Brook fight.

All this bull**** about him going to America and winning the belt the hard way. But Eddie Hearn could have easily have let the fight have gone to purse bids, and put down a competitive offer and made Porter travel to the UK.

But Eddie Hearn had 0 confidence in Brook beating Porter, and the decision to make him travel to the US was that it if he does lose to Porter in the US, they could keep it a bit quiet in the UK and paint it as a robbery.

Just read some of the comments on non hard core boxing fan news websites. Brook is seen as a joke who fights tomato cans.

Jessie Vargas despite holding a belt at 140, Sadam Ali was the only top 15 fighter within the division he was in that he beat. Allahrdiev was a paper champion...DeMarco a blown up lightweight.

Why you do hate brook? you need to chill.

Comment

Sure! Then we can see who is the real Brit champ.

Comment

This is not an organic but a manufactured rivalry from Team Brook's side and forced down the public's throat. This fight's prime was this year and now its gone and it is Brook's fault for not giving the fans what they want by not accepting the 20% split. Anyways Khan has his own path and Brook has his own.

Comment

I don't think people outside the UK care much at all.

Comment

Guess you are afraid to post on your Flatline account right

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
              Guess you are afraid to post on your Flatline account right
              I am not FlatLine lol. I am sure the mods know that. They can check by ip addresses and all that. And why would I even post on two different accounts. Is there any point?

Comment

Hell yes, I want to see that conceited arrogant bragger Khan step into the ring with the man he has belittled and insulted but refused to fight for the last 5 years or more. I don't believe your version of how things are in England. I think English boxing fans know exactly who Brook is and would love to see a fight between him and Khan. Why wouldn't they know who Brook is? Brook is the world champion while Khan hasn't been a champion since Garcia KOed him about 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
                  This is not an organic but a manufactured rivalry from Team Brook's side and forced down the public's throat. This fight's prime was this year and now its gone and it is Brook's fault for not giving the fans what they want by not accepting the 20% split. Anyways Khan has his own path and Brook has his own.
                  A 20% split for Brook is ridiculous and insulting. Brook is the world champion. Khan is only the champion of greedy mother fukers. No wonder this fight never happened. Khan wanted all the money for himself. That's probably why a bunch of potential opponents didn't fight him. They were professional fighters and they wanted to get paid more than peanuts.

Comment

This was a huge fight last year and they really dropped the ball by letting it go. No one outside the UK cares now and the momentum in their homeland seems to have waned.

Comment

Working...
                    X