Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want in on this. I won a league last year and finished runner-up without much of an effort in Brush's league last year. I'll let my play do the talking.

Comment

Im leaving 3 spots open that I will later fill in July/August.

We still like 4 divisions, division winner get in?
      Or do we want to do week 14-16 is playoofs/championships and 6 teams get in with 2 wild cards?

I like the wild card idea.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
        Im leaving 3 spots open that I will later fill in July/August.

We still like 4 divisions, division winner get in?
        Or do we want to do week 14-16 is playoofs/championships and 6 teams get in with 2 wild cards?

I like the wild card idea.
        I like the Wild card idea too

Comment

I don't care either way.

Comment

I still don't know why my spot got taken, but if I do get jacked of the team I want to say that I leave, a full .500 and feel as good as Hugh Jackson in his last year in Oakland. Good game yall.

Or Chip

Comment

I'll be back for sure. wild card idea is cool.

Comment

I'm fine with whatever changes.

Comment

I'm cool with the Wild Card spots .. Lets let Rudyo back in he set his lineup every week and was trying ... lets also set up that second division and do some relegation so all the guys saying they want in and are good can work their way up and earn a spot

Comment

Thread needs more Tua. He remembers, every year, who didn't participate.

I don't remember how active Rudy was or whatever. Unfortunately, the least active member of the league was the guy who, somehow, ended up winning the goddamn thing. So he really can't be tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Thread needs more Tua. He remembers, every year, who didn't participate.

I don't remember how active Rudy was or whatever. Unfortunately, the least active member of the league was the guy who, somehow, ended up winning the goddamn thing. So he really can't be tossed.

Comment

Working...
                      X