Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO Muslims: Do You Believe Sharia Law to be Real Islam???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In about 7 hours it will be 2016 in Tokyo. 2015 brought lots of crazy things!

Sharia is incompatible with my decadence! Let's see how many Islamic extremist acts of terrorism vs other acts of terror we see!

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

its just ISIS doe......
      This map is so far fetched and what it means by "family law", i'm indonesian and from west jave and i can tell you the people of west java is the most liberal indonesian, our capital nicknamed "slut city". and east indonesia like papua, maluku and bali are predominantly christian and hindu, so why they are in the green again??

maybe only aceh which are slightly accurate.

and philipines, really?? philipines and thailand are also in the green???!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CounTaLL View Post
        This map is so far fetched and what it means by "family law", i'm indonesian and from west jave and i can tell you the people of west java is the most liberal indonesian, our capital nicknamed "slut city". and east indonesia like papua, maluku and bali are predominantly christian and hindu, so why they are in the green again??

maybe only aceh which are slightly accurate.

and philipines, really?? philipines and thailand are also in the green???!!!
        you guys got muslims, same with the philippines. this is what im trying to tell yall.

Sharia Law is True Islam.

Comment

had a great New Years, ate and drank too much! Took a taxi to get home, then it happened. I felt a pain in my intestines, I knew what was going on, so I didn't panic. I asked the Japanese cab driver to avoid traffic, because I needed to crap badly. He was taking the scenic route previously, but I told him, if I don't get home soon.... real soon, I am gonna crap in your cab!

He changed route and the closer I got to my place, the bigger the turtle head that was poking out became. I over paid the cab driver, told him to keep the change as a tip (they don't tip in Japan). Got to my door, struggled to find my keys, it seemed like Mohammed was going to be born right there, & then.... Luckily I found my key in my coat pocket, opened the door, walked like a sprinting penguin and barely reached the toilet! A massive Mohammed came out. More like a python, than a cobra. Wiped, re wiped, then decided to just take a shower and remove all traces of my Mohammed, & his religion of peace from my culo.

No amount of toilet paper was gonna restore me, only a hot shower, then a hot bath!
          Allah Akbar! 2016, and I paid the zacat!
          Last edited by Zaroku; 01-01-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

There are between 50-100 Sharia courts in the UK. I don't know how over the top crazy they are though.
            Last edited by VatoMulatto; 01-02-2016, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Any religion that influence the government in any way should be unacceptable.

But in the real world, religion is tied so closely to culture so it's not too easy to have the ideal "separation of church and state", even in the so-called "progressive countries".

If Christianity was the main religion in countries with unstable government like Syria, there would have been probably be Lord Resistance Army-esque groups in place of ISIL. It's not as simple as "Islam is a bad theology" IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                Any religion that influence the government in any way should be unacceptable.

But in the real world, religion is tied so closely to culture so it's not too easy to have the ideal "separation of church and state", even in the so-called "progressive countries".

If Christianity was the main religion in countries with unstable government like Syria, there would have been probably be Lord Resistance Army-esque groups in place of ISIL. It's not as simple as "Islam is a bad theology" IMO.
                I honestly hate seeing pathetic cop out excuses such as this.

Separation of church and state has worked pretty well in the west. In fact it's one of the main reasons that we enjoy a high standard of living free from the influence of ******ed laws and logic like people in the Islamic world must suffer. Islam needs to moderate and modernise as Christianity did.

I agree at this stage a separation of church and state isn't feasible in most of the Islamic world, and the reason for that, in a nutshell, is that most of the population has an utterly ******ed worldview shaped by a lifetime of indoctrination in 7th century ideals and principles.

And as for your last point. Yeah, maybe..

So what? The fact is that if Christian groups were committing the same atrocities as ISIS they would have no scriptural justification in the New Testament. (The Old Testament has very little significance in Christianity so don't bring that up)

ISIS does what it does with the backing of scripture. Taken out of context and cherry picked, yeah maybe, but it's written here in the Koran.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban, remember them too?

And let's not forget about the rampant oppression of women, gays and free thinkers in the Islamic world. All justified by Islamic scripture.

IT IS as simple as saying ISLAM IS BAD.
                Last edited by Suckmedry; 01-05-2016, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Round Doe View Post
                  So what? The fact is that if Christian groups were committing the same atrocities as ISIS they would have no scriptural justification in the New Testament. (The Old Testament has very little significance in Christianity so don't bring that up)
                  ISIS does what it does with the backing of scripture. Taken out of context and cherry picked, yeah maybe, but it's written here in the Koran.
                  But why are you saying a huge chunk of Christianity's scripture have little significance in your version of Christianity? Isn't that the same as extremists cherry picking and taking out of context their scripture to justify their claims?

Anyways, I just think blaming it all on religion is oversimplifying things.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
                    But why are you saying a huge chunk of Christianity's scripture have little significance in your version of Christianity? Isn't that the same as extremists cherry picking and taking out of context their scripture to justify their claims?

Anyways, I just think blaming it all on religion is oversimplifying things.
                    Because Jesus said words to the effect of "don't look for your teachings in the old scripture, these are the teachings u should follow"

Go to a Christian church service. They never read from the Old Testament.

Anyways I'm not trying to defend Christianity so much as attack Islam. It's a dangerous poisonous ideology.

What's your opinion on the treatment of women, gays and freethinkers in the Islamic world

I somewhat agree it is not exclusively islams fault. There is some geo political factors at play which the west have obviously made worse. But to abstain from critcising Islam as a liberal free thinker, is intellectually dishonest.

Comment

Because Jesus said words to the effect of "don't look for your teachings in the old scripture, these are the teachings u should follow"
                      Bulls***

Matthew 5:17 Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Comment

Working...
                      X