No announcement yet.

What Can We Expect From Star Wars Episode 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Why would anyone want to see Hayden Chistensen again????? Lol Easily one of the worst actors in star wars.

Obviously it's going to heavily feature Luke training Rey. I just hope we get a solid backstory on their relationship, how and why Kylo Ren betrayed Luke, and who Snoke really is.

Perhaps Kylo Ren turned and killed Luke's other jedi trainee's and killed Luke's wife, who he had Rey with, and that's why he hid Rey when she was a little girl. Kylo Ren definitely knows who Rey is, because when they said Finn and BB-8 had help from a girl, he says "A Girl??"....kinda like he knows of this girl. I think he definitely knows or has a feeling of who she is.
    Caedus killed Lukes wife in the EU and then fully embraced his dark side. So Kylo killing her is a good prediction, but im not so sure. Kylo killed Han to fully embrace the dark side. Rey is Lukes daughter, the foreshadowing seems obvious. Kylo taking out Lukes camp better be when Luke was gone or something because i doubt any of them could beat Luke or all those Jedi after seeing Kylo battle. Snoke backstory would be the most interesting.

Comment

i just saw this yesterday, kinda dissapointed. is exactly the same **** as the first movie. Orphan, relative turn to the dark side, the same rebellious princess now slash general, death star version 4.0, even the same annoying alien musician scene.

is this what the producer want? just rehashing ****?? and know Brush had bright ideas of another jedi ghost and family confession for the upcoming sequel

Comment

BB-8 is pretty cool tho

Comment

Working...
        X