Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: Talking To Nobody Until My Mission is Complete!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    Broner kind of sold himself as a bad boy w hoes and sweets. Love me, hate me, just don't forget me. He chose the hate me. All criticism isn't racist, Broner is doing an Ariola. How's that?
    Broner kind of knew how he would be able to sell himself to the public but he did it completely wrong. Not focusing on boxing but on everything else. That's why he got bum-rushed by Maidana, which should not have happened in the first place because he should have never went to 147.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
      Broner kind of knew how he would be able to sell himself to the public but he did it completely wrong. Not focusing on boxing but on everything else. That's why he got bum-rushed by Maidana, which should not have happened in the first place because he should have never went to 147.
      I'd love to know the thinking behind that move.

I laugh at things like this.

Just like I laughed when Loma got beat by Salido.

Like when Dawson got rolled by Ward.

Like when Mundine dropped 2 divisions and looked like shht.

All those noobie mistakes seem ridiculous in hindsight.

" ooops, maybe I shoulda kept it real "

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
        You know damn well the people on this site will not give him credit for doing this, this site is full of HYPOCRITES. (that hate black boxers)
        What a fuking cybaby pulling the damn race card! Have some bottles:

Comment

4 weight world champ baby! one of the greats fighting right in front of our eyes. yeah he's taken a couple losses but so what. he's willing to fight anyone for a vacant title.

Comment

Good for him!! Best thing he could have done in his career when u think about it. Alpha Bum seems to be focused on this fight. He's fighting a so so guy so I'm sure he will look really good. Let's see what happens after.

Comment

Originally posted by JRB123 View Post
              Can he move back down to 140 successfully? That's his issue now. The racist and nationalistic rants have nothing to do with boxing. This is a man trying to make it in a hard sport, his mistakes will show up as lumps on his head. Boxers have a hard way to go, I laugh at some of their stunts like Mayorga, but I respect them all.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                4 weight world champ baby! One of the greats fighting right in front of our eyes. Yeah he's taken a couple losses but so what. He's willing to fight anyone for a vacant title.
                lol....well played sir, green k for you!

Comment

It seems that Broner is becoming more humble and realizing he needs some fine tuning. I always felt he had potential, just crappy attitude.

Comment

It seems that Broner is becoming more humble and realizing he needs some fine tuning. I always felt he had potential, just crappy attitude.
                    Losing decisively has a way of doing that to people........Broner would be a pure monster right now if he'd remained undefeated!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Doomzday View Post
                      Best thing he could would be shut up and win some fights.
                      Well said, I think after the porter fight, he finally may have, might get it, that you look stupid if you can't back up your words.

Comment

Working...
                      X