Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshawn Lynch was at the Fight. He was easy to spot too.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Marshawn Lynch was at the Fight. He was easy to spot too.

They should have interviewed him. He would have said, I'm just here to watch the fight.

He only does interviews in Oakland though.

I don't like all the A's gear, but it is Marshawn Lynch and it is understandable because that is his favorite baseball team and thats where he is from. Oakland has a lot of Giants fans too.

And there is an article too.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...wont-get-fined

[IMG] [/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post

They should have interviewed him. He would have said, I'm just here to watch the fight.

I don't like all the A's gear, but it is Marshawn Lynch and it is understandable because that is his favorite baseball team and thats where he is from. Oakland has a lot of Giants fans too.

No one gives a **** if you don't like the A's gear, he's reppin where he's from. Is he suppose to wear a raiders hat instead? Com'on

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        No one gives a **** if you don't like the A's gear, he's reppin where he's from.
        Did you read the second part of the sentence, I implied that. I'm from the Bay too. But I like the Giants and that is my personal preference.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
          No one gives a **** if you don't like the A's gear, he's reppin where he's from. Is he suppose to wear a raiders hat instead? Com'on
          F**k the Raiders. If you don't know by now, I am on record on Boxingscene as the biggest Charger fan on the site.

He can where whatever he wants.

Comment

Lynch should've been this years Superbowl MVP.

****ing morons.

Comment

G'd up...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Lynch should've been this years Superbowl MVP.

****ing morons.
                They Should have handed Lynch the Ball. If they did, he would have been MVP, But there is a conspiracy that the League, and the Seahawks did not want him to get the MVP. If he got the MVP, He would have been very talkative with the Media.

But, Lynch not getting the ball is how Richard Sherman's madden cover curse afflicted the seahawks.

Lynch is one of my favorite players.

I Blame 4 things. Pete Carrol, Darrell Bevell, Russell Wilson, And the Madden Cover. It's not Sherman's fault, You can't blame him. You can blame the people who voted him on the cover.

I have Spreaded too much Karma. I will give you Green Karma tomorrow.

Comment

They Should have handed Lynch the Ball. If they did, he would have been MVP, But there is a conspiracy that the League, and the Seahawks did not want him to get the MVP. If he got the MVP, He would have been very talkative with the Media.

But, Lynch not getting the ball is how Richard Sherman's madden cover curse afflicted the seahawks.

Lynch is one of my favorite players.

I Blame 4 things. Pete Carrol, Darrell Bevell, Russell Wilson, And the Madden Cover. It's not Sherman's fault, You can't blame him. You can blame the people who voted him on the cover.

I have Spreaded too much Karma. I will give you Green Karma tomorrow.
                  I still get very mad thinking back to the end of that game. It was as bad for me as England going out the World Cup to Argentina on penalties when I was a young kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    I still get very mad thinking back to the end of that game. It was as bad for me as England going out the World Cup to Argentina on penalties when I was a young kid.
                    The Deflatriots lost their best players on defense during the offseason. Thats why I am looking forward to this season. The Steelers are going to smoke them in the first game of the year. They don't have a passing defense again. That defense looks like horse**** right now. The Fact the Deflatriots won pisses me off. The DeflateGate ruling should be coming any day now. The report has been completed. Now, all we can do is just wait.

Comment

Working...
                    X