No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder is the #1 American Heavyweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay Wilder is the #1 American Heavyweight

This guy could have been a huge star in football and basketball. 6'7'' 229 pounds this guy is yet another fine example of the superior southern athlete. 25-0 with 25 knockouts, and only 26 years old???? This guy has HUGE potential, I havent been this excited for an American heavyweight in years! NO, he can not beat either Klitschko right now, dont even bring it up. He needs more fights and some better oppostion. This guy has talent, size, and power. With a good trainer, the sky is the limit. So much potential, this is one to watch!

wilder vs mitchell they gotta do it winner deserves the big klits, but i doubt they can beat either klit

Comment

I wouldn't advice to put any hopes on him. He's not very good to be honest, and his management seems to know it.
      Last edited by TheGreatA; 09-09-2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Still waiting for a step up.... it's about time he should.
        If not this year... then freaking next year

Comment

Also lol at his last opponent... a bloated to hell CW

Comment

he's the most dominating heavyweight in history. the klitschkos can only duck him for so long while fighting no hopers like charr

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              Also lol at his last opponent... a bloated to hell CW
              A nearly 40 year old former super middleweight who came into the fight 100 lbs bigger than he used to be 10 years earlier. Disgusting choice of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
                wilder vs mitchell they gotta do it winner deserves the big klits, but i doubt they can beat either klit

He's not ready for a Klitschko, but I would like to see him face Mitchell. I got Deontay winning that one.

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
                I wouldn't put any hopes on him. He's not very good to be honest, and his management seems to know it.
                I said he has potential, he needs some more fights.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Still waiting for a step up.... it's about time he should.
                If not this year... then freaking next year
                Yes, it's time for a step up.

Comment

Wilder will be 35-0 35KO's before he seriously steps up. His chin is a major concern.

Comment

i believe nobody is ready for the klits dudes kno there skills

Comment

Working...
                    X