No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook vs Devon Alexander

Who do you think would win this fight,and should it happen???
    Alexander
    43.37%
    Brook
    56.63%

yes i think it should happen and i think brook would win easily. devon is ok, but he is not as good as brook, no part of him is

Comment

Brook, I knew Alexander was more than capable of beating Maidana, I don't see him beating Brook though and Brook to me ain't all that. I'd be rooting for Devon if it happens, I respect Devon more as Devon has consistently challenged himself.

Comment

lol, did kell brook become the next great uk hope after the setbacks experienced between khan and froch? either way this is a good fight, not sure who id favor atm.

Comment

Kell Brook wins a UD. He a bigger strong WW. Alexander faster but doesn't use his speed that well. Kell would walk him down.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            lol, did kell brook become the next great uk hope after the setbacks experienced between khan and froch? either way this is a good fight, not sure who id favor atm.
            Wasn't Alexander the heir to the P4P throne? lawlz

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Wasn't Alexander the heir to the P4P throne? lawlz
              i never said he was. i thought he was a good fighter. same thing i feel about brook. neither have the trappings of a great fighter tho. there are a few id pick over brook at ww. alexander/brook is honestly a 50/50 fight. alexanders win over maidana, even at ww, is better than anything brook has ever done.

Comment

Brook would eat Alexander

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                  yes i think it should happen and i think brook would win easily. devon is ok, but he is not as good as brook, no part of him is
                  Easily,I don't think so..Brook has not even fought a legit oppenent yet,I'm not gonna give him that much credit..I'm leaning towards Brook myself as the winner,but I don't see an easy fight for either fighter...

Comment

Allexander will batter Brook.

Comment

Working...
                    X