No announcement yet.

Leonard Ellerbe: "Yet another example of Bob Arum trying to run misdirection"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    not when you're saying easy fight, easy money; he's amateurish, had three loses, fought nothing but bums.

man, you don't need ost against an overrated boxer do you?

sounds stupid.

easy fight easy money.

If I understand you correctly floyd shouldn't ask for OST because he doesn't praise manny in public and thinks he can beat him. Can't agree with you there.

SO if floyd said manny is a tough fight, beat world champs, and is professional then asking for OST is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
      American judge.
      American lawyers.
      American court room.
      Filed the defamation lawsuit in America.

And get this..............In 2009 Pacquiao's daughter Elizabeth was born in
      Los Angeles California which is in AMERICA.
      Delivered by American doctors in and American hospital.

lol
      ______

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        If I understand you correctly floyd shouldn't ask for OST because he doesn't praise manny in public and thinks he can beat him. Can't agree with you there.

SO if floyd said manny is a tough fight, beat world champs, and is professional then asking for OST is ok
        ?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post

SO if floyd said manny is a tough fight, beat world champs, and is professional then asking for OST is ok?
          yes. consistency is the key, dude. otherwise, it would look like you want both sides of the argument because it suits you in one and another like a kid who want to grab all the toys.

in other words if you say pac is really that good and you can't believe he's real, then asking ost is justified. but if you've been saying pac has been fighting bums and is amateurish....... man, why do i have to explain this? this is kid's stuff.

Comment

yes. consistency is the key, dude. otherwise, it would look like you want both sides of the argument because it suits you in one and another like a kid who want to grab all the toys.

in other words if you say pac is really that good and you can't believe he's real, then asking ost is justified. but if you've been saying pac has been fighting bums and is amateurish....... man, why do i have to explain this? this is kid's stuff.

Interesting logic. I'm thinking each question is independent of one another.

Floyd do you think you can beat Manny? Yes, I can easily beat that yellow midget.

Floyd what do you think of manny's opponents? They are bums.
            Floyd describe manny's fighting style? Dude fights like an amatuer the way he leaves openings.

Floyd you have agreed to all manny's contractual demands, do you have any? Yes, I want random OST because I think manny may have used PED's.

But I could be wrong.

Comment

man, why do i have to explain this? this is kid's stuff.

Seems your posts are always "kids stuff"...

Now go away, there are men talking here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                Seems your posts are always "kids stuff"...

Now go away, there are men talking here.
                just admit you don't want this fight to happen, dude, and i will disappear in no time. all you guys have been talking about are roadblocks. it's beginning to look like wrestlemania in here.

man, i hate fake fights scripted with drama and all that nonsense.

Comment

just admit you don't want this fight to happen, dude, and i will disappear in no time. all you guys have been talking about are roadblocks. it's beginning to look like wrestlemania in here.

Fake fights huh, I guess you would know since Pac vs Clottey is as fake as it gets...

Comment

Who comes into every thread calling out "road blocks"..? Ill give you a hint. If you look down into a puddle of water the answer may come to you.

Comment

pacfan stop embarrassing yourself .................

Comment

Working...
                      X